Last Minute Gifts To Give – That Do Not Need You To Ship
At that last minute did you remember you forgot to get a gift for someone? No time left to have an item shipped and no time to go to the store? It happens! Don’t worry, there are still wonderful last minute gifts to give that do not need you to ship them.
You can also find the Amazon Shipping deadlines here, if you’re still looking for that last minute gift that will need to be delivered.
Here are just a few last minute gifts to give.
These make wonderful gifts as they keep coming all year! You could print out a picture of a magazine and include it with a note. Then maybe roll it up with and tie with a bow. There is a huge magazine blowout sale going on with great prices.
These are very popular these days, and are a great gift to give someone! This one will be sure to be a hit!
Gift the gift of a great experiences locally. There are many deals on things like Murder Mystery Dinners, Ice skating, events like plays, game play and much more. We have put together a NW Experience Gift Guide here with some of our favorites. Check out these sites for more ideas on this:
A weekend at Great Wolf Lodge & More Travel Ideas!
Sometimes a weekend away together is a perfect family present and Great Wolf Lodge is a fabulous getaway for the whole family especially when there is a discount involved. You can find this deal and more travel ideas in our weekly list of getaway deals!
This is another wonderful gift that keeps giving. Not only will the person get FREE two day shipping on tons of items, they can enjoy movies, songs, books and so much more.
This is a great last minute option.
is a great option for someone that loves to read. It is also great for someone that loves to listen to books if they can not read well or have poor eyesite as you will also get audio books with this one.
If you have a gamer that you need a gift for, many games these days can be bought in download form or can be played online. You can also get digital codes for things like yearly memberships for Xbox and PlayStation.
Let us know if you have any more great ideas on how to get last minute gifts folks will love, from home!
You can’t go wrong with a museum or zoo membership, too. Memberships are awesome because the recipient can use them year round, and most include gift shop discounts and additional passes for friends. Plus, most museums and zoos participate in a reciprocal agreement with nationwide zoos or museums, which means you can get discount or even free admission at locations around the country, which offers even more savings. Some favorites for kids and families include:
- Northwest Trek
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Seattle Aquarium
- Seattle Children’s Museum
- MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry)
- Pacific Science Center
- Museum of Flight
- MoPOP Museum (formally the EMP, purchasing a Family Membership also includes admission to the Living Computer Museum and the Flying Heritage Collection.
- Oregon Zoo– in 2016 this also included monthly reciprocal benefits at other Portland-area museums.
- OMSI – (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry)
- Portland Children’s Museum
- Gilbert House Children’s Museum
- Evergreen Aviation Museum
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post (Updated daily, M-F), to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!