Virgin America Flights
Virgin America is back with another awesome sale! They have flights from Seattle to Los Angeles as low as $85 one way & flights from Portland to San Francisco as low as $66 one way. This sale is for flights between March 17, 2015 and May 20, 2015. (there are some blackout dates). Hurry over and take a look!
How to find this deal:
- Head to Travelzoo
- Click on “Top 20″ on the left sidebar at the top
- Find “Virgin America Sale on Sale”
If you are looking into a Disney vacation, this may be a great way to save on your flight if those dates & times work for your schedule.
More info about Virgin America:
Named the Best Domestic Airline from Travel + Leisure magazine for the sixth year in a row, Virgin America’s upscale in-flight experience is complete with Wi-Fi, food on demand, live TV and pay-per-view movies.
- Las Vegas-Los Angeles … $56
- Portland-San Francisco … $66
- Palm Springs-San Francisco … $75
- San Diego-San Francisco … $75
- Seattle-Los Angeles … $85
- Dallas-Washington, D.C. (Reagan) … $85
- New York City-Fort Lauderdale … $85
- Austin-San Francisco … $132
- Chicago-Los Angeles … $142
- Fort Lauderdale-Los Angeles … $156
- Boston-Los Angeles … $161
- Washington, D.C. (Reagan)-San Francisco … $189
- Orlando-Los Angeles … $189
Make sure to check out our Travel Tips Pinterest board for some inspiration & ideas for when you travel.
- All Main Cabin fares are one-way and require a 21-day advance purchase. Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm CT on Thursday, February 26, 2015. Travel must occur between March 17, 2015 and May 20, 2015. Travel for JFK-PSP must occur by April 25, 2015. Travel for PSP-SFO, BOS-LAS and JFK-FLL must occur by April 27, 2015. Travel for FLL-SFO must occur by May 19, 2015. AUS-DAL service starts on April 28, 2015. Lowest sale fares are available only on certain itineraries. Lowest sale fares are only valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Blackout dates are March 26, 2015- March 29, 2015 and April 3, 2015 – April 6, 2015. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Flights may not operate daily. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. For travel solely between points in the Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only) and AUS-DAL, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Changes or cancellations of a booking made with Elevate Points will be subject to a $100 redeposit fee per guest. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.