Alaska Airlines Sale
Here’s another *hot* airline sale we found: Alaska Airlines sale prices rival the Virgin Airlines sale, with prices as low as $79/one way from Seattle to Los Angeles, prices as low as $69/one way from Seattle to Portland & many more options!
There is actually a lot more flexibility with the Alaska Airlines sale as compared to the Virgin Airlines sale, just from the dates that I was looking at, even though it says that the same date restrictions are there (traveling on a Tues, Wed or Saturday). You can look at the scheduler & see which dates have the best prices on flights, which was really helpful if you have some flexibility in your schedule. You can also look on that date to see which flight time will be the least expensive as well.
This is another great opportunity to head to Disneyland at a great rate of less than $200 / ticket. Or head to Maui with prices as low as $219/one way! These prices can’t be beat!
Here are some of the sample prices from Seattle (one-way):
- Seattle to Portland – $69
- Seattle to LA – $89
- Seattle to San Francisco – $79
- Seattle to Spokane – $69
- Seattle to Orange County – $99
- Seattle to San Diego – $89
- Seattle to Maui – $219 (one-way)
- Seattle to Burbank – $99
- Seattle to Philadelphia – $159
Plus the only blackout dates are from Nov 20 – Dec 2nd, 2014, so this may include holiday travel depending on availability.
- Purchase by 1:00 p.m. (PT) on October 6, 2014. Travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from October 14, 2014 through February 11, 2015 with the following exceptions: Travel between Hawaii is valid from January 11, 2015 through February 11, 2015. Travel to Hawaii is valid Sundays, and Mondays through Wednesdays. Travel from Hawaii is valid Mondays through Thursdays. Travel from Anchorage (ANC) to Kona (KOA) is valid Fridays and Saturdays. Travel from Kona (KOA) to Anchorage (ANC) is valid Saturdays. Tickets must be purchased 14 days in advance.
- Sale fares are not available November 21, 2014 through December 2, 2014 and December 17, 2014 through January 7, 2015.