Disneyland Spring Break 2023 Savings!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Disneyland Spring Break 2023 Savings – Save The Most On Your Spring Break Trip With These Offers!
If you are thinking of a Disneyland Spring Break 2023 trip, we have the breakdown on the best savings for Spring Break available right now. Savings, here are some super savings on tickets! The good news is that there are a few different offers available right now to choose from. If you are trying to figure out if you want to go to Disneyland or Disney World for Spring Break, check out our comparison of the two here to help you make the best decision.
Plus, you can take advantage of these savings opportunities, and put your vacation on a No Interest Lay Away program for just $200 down right now (and pay off as you can, just before you head out for your trip).
Spring is one of my favorite times to visit Disneyland, as the crowds are generally smaller, the weather is warm but not too hot, and it just seems like a more relaxed vacation to me. Spring Break however can see higher crowds (if you are traveling when many other people are also on Spring Break). Even if you are traveling during a popular break, Spring Break at Disneyland is always one of my families very favorites. We’ve partnered with Get Away Today to give you the best hotel and ticket deals for your next trip to The Happiest Place on Earth. With limited-time events like the Food & Wine Festival, you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun!
Below, we’ve put together a list of current promotions that are available, to help save when you travel this spring.
Spring Break 2023 Disneyland Sales & Promotions:
Check out all of the current Spring Sale deals below:
Extra Day Free Tickets –
Get a 5-day Disneyland Resort ticket for the price of a 4-day ticket for travel any time in 2023 when you book with Get Away Today! See how much you’ll save:
- 5-Day Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets – $20 Savings
FREE Day + FREE Night Promotion:
Save BIG on hotel + park admission packages by taking advantage of 3rd or 4th night FREE hotel offers here too. You can combine these hotel offers with the 5th day Free In the Park Tickets offer we mention above.
You can also find a number of hotels that often offer free breakfast, free parking and free days here.
More Details on Hotel Deals for Spring Break Disneyland Trips:
These are sample package deals we found for various Spring break dates with park tickets & packages, through Get Away Today (be sure to use promo code Thriftynwmom or mention us when booking on the phone to get an extra $10 off). These prices were good as of 2/10/23 – but can change at any time.
We are highlighting three vacation package offers for you below too – but there are many to pick from. I always travel to Disneyland with a vacation package that Getaway Today booked for my family, these days.
$1998, for 3/26 – 29 – 4 nights + 3 Day Park Hopper Tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids at the AYLO (a European style hotel with free hot breakfast buffet daily).
$2362 , for 4/3 – 4/6 for 3 nights + 3 Day Park Hopper Tickets) for 2 adults and 2 kids – as low as $2177 at the brand new The Viv Hotel, Anaheim, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel by Marriott – with bunk rooms for families.
$2228, for 4/9 – 13 for 4 nights + 3 Day Park Hopper Tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids at the Ayres Hotel with free breakfast and free parking. easily walk to some of Anaheim’s best entertainment spots, like the Honda Center, Angel Stadium and the Grove of Anaheim.
Or make it a beach / Disneyland Spring Break by staying at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Enjoy the Beach, pools and days at Disneyland! Here is an example of a deal we found for that:
$2753, for 3/19-23 – so 4 nights + 3 day park hopper tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids!
How to get the Disneyland vacation package deals:
- Visit Get Away Today or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly (let them know Thrifty NW Mom sent you for your extra savings, even over the phone).
- No Get Away Today promo code needed, prices will be reflected in your cart -however don’t forget to use the Thriftynwmom promo code to save your extra $10
*Actual savings vary per ticket and are calculated based on annual park pricing. Largest savings are available during travel value dates.
California Residents Disneyland Tickets Offer –
This spring, Southern California residents living in ZIP codes 90000-93599 can visit the Disneyland Resort for up to $165 off! This flexible ticket allows you to visit any weekday for travel starting January 2 – May 25, 2023. Choose from:
Thrifty Northwest Mom + Get Away Today Promo Code Savings –
Don’t forget to mention promo code ThriftyNW when booking through Get Away Today, to save an additional $10 off your hotel and tickets vacation packages, if you are booking one of those!
What is New at Disneyland This Spring + Tips for Visiting Disneyland During Spring Break :
- Many Spring Breaks happen over the Disney California Adventure Park Food & Wine Festival, so it is a fun time to visit and enjoy all that the food and wine festival offers.
- Mickey & Minnies Runaway Railroad opened early this year, and it will still be one of the trickier rides to get on during a Spring Break trip this year. Find out more info on how that ride will work, as well as other new things for 2023 happening at the parks. Note that Toontown will be re-launching in early March, so expect higher than usual crowds there during Spring Break too.
- Since Spring Break can be more crowded, you might want to consider utilizing Disney Genie+. We share all the details on how that works here.
- Most Spring Breaks happen later March through Mid April, but if you are thinking about a trip in early March there is one event you will want to know about:
- March 7 & 9 Princess Nite After Dark Event. These dates are important for a few reasons. Firstly, if you want to attend you need to get tickets ahead of time. But more likely, if you are not attending you will want to know when it is happening and book your reservations in the other park that day (or have a park hopper ticket so you can bounce over to the other park). The park closes early on these special event nights – so you will want to pay attention to those closing times and book your reservations accordingly.
- Disneyland Magic Hours are a thing of the past now, but if you are staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you will be able to enter the theme parks 30 minutes prior to the park’s opening to the general public (with reservations of course). Since this can be a more crowded time, that 30 minutes might be important and influence your decision on what hotel to book.
- Disneyland is now offering Magic Bands. These used to only be available at Walt Disney World, but you can now get these for Disneyland to enjoy a more hands free experience (they are bracelets you can wear to and load things like your theme park tickets, and virtual que tickets too – so you do not have to deal with paper tickets or showing on your phone. Simply tap and go!
- If you do book a Disneyland trip, we share some fun ideas here and 5 free printables you can use to announce the news to them that they will be going to Disneyland!
More Disneyland Tips you Might Be Interested In:
(Find all of our Disney tips on our Disneyland Savings page here, or our Walt Disney World Savings page here).