The big game has finally arrived this weekend and if you’re planning on having a big party or just having a few friends over, we’ve got you covered with a roundup of some delicious recipes – everything from appetizers to main dishes to desserts! These dishes are sure to please your guests as you watch the Super Bowl together and celebrate the Seattle Seahawks winning the Super Bowl!! :) Go Hawks!!
And don’t forget to check out our FREE Seahawks Game Day Party Pack printables to use on your food table!
25 Game Day Recipes for the 12th Fan
1. Buffalo Chicken Bites // Mom On Timeout
2. Football Brownie Bites // The Nerd’s Wife
3. Buffalo Chicken Skewers // The Nerd’s Wife
4. Individual Seven Layer Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
5. Milky Way Bites // Glued To My Crafts
6. Three Bean Frito Chip Salad // Six Sisters’ Stuff
7. Peanut Butter Popcorn Bunch // Mom On Timeout
8. Skinny Taco Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
9. Chicken Taco Bites // Call Me PMC
10. Chocolate Banana Bites // Glued To My Crafts
12. Fried Ravioli Recipe // Mom On Timeout
13. 7 Layer Dip Dessert // Six Sisters’ Stuff
14. Sausage Cheese Cups // Call Me PMC
15. Snickers Popcorn Recipe // Six Sisters’ Stuff
16. Fall Snack Mix // Love Bakes Good Cakes
17. Honey BBQ Chicken Pizza // A Night Owl Blog
18. Chicken Quesadilla Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
19. Queso Blanco // The Nerd’s Wife
20. Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs // Six Sisters’ Stuff
21. Vegetable Dill Dip // Six Sisters’ Stuff
22. Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes // Thrifty NW Mom
23. Homemade Pico de Gallo // Thrifty NW Mom
24. Easy Party Meatballs // Thrifty NW Mom
25. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken // Thrifty NW Mom
Make sure to check out more Seahawks deals as we find them!
Get inspired with our Seahawks Party Pinterest board, too, with yummy recipes, great game-day decorations & more!
What is your favorite dish to bring to a Super Bowl party? We’d love to hear your favorite recipes!