Easy Cocktail Meatballs Recipe!
Here is an easy cocktail meatballs recipe, but perfect for a party. Make sweet and spicy meatballs in your slow cooker (not really too spicy, just enough to balance the sweet. Its so great for parties, because you literally dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker the day of your party, let them simmer during the day – and your ready to serve after a little stirring! Doesn’t get much easier then that, and they are always a party favorite.
I recently served them at a football party gathering, and they were the favorite item there. These have become a go to recipe for me, as they are so quick and easy to make, but they are filling and people love them.
You start by mixing a bag of frozen cocktail size meatballs with a jar of grape jelly and Heinz Chili Sauce in a crock pot.
Yes, its really that easy!
Let them cook in the slow cooker until heated through, and the jelly and chili sauce have warmed together to make a sweet and spicy sauce. Mix well.
I like to serve them right out of the crock pot to keep it simple, but you could display them in a much prettier way for a fancier party too!
- 1 bag pre-cooked meatballs (approx. 80) – you can make your own if your that ambitious!
- 1 16 oz jar grape jelly
- 1 12 oz jar of Chili Sauce (I used Heinz)
- In a slow cooker, add your grape jelly, chili sauce and wisk together
- Add in the meatballs and coat in the sauce
- Simmer on 4 hour cycle or more
- Serve with tooth picks for easy eating a party!