Free Seahawks Printable Popcorn Cone Wrappers!
If you’re hosting a big Super Bowl party, we’ve got a great last-minute, frugal snack idea you can set up easily and show your 12th man pride! We’ve got FREE Seahawks printable popcorn wrappers so you can set up a fun popcorn bar. We shared about the Popcorn Bar idea last week, not only is it frugal using popcorn but you can have different kinds of toppings such as sweet toppings, savory toppings & more!
These printable popcorn cone wrappers match our Seahawks FREE Printable Party Planning set with meal planning & party planning lists, as well as a party set with cupcake wrapper, Seahawks banner, food labels & more.
Here are two FREE printables for popcorn wrappers in Seahawks colors::
How to put together popcorn cones::
- Print off as many cones as you want (it’s just one cone per piece of paper) – either regular paper or cardstock if you want them to be a little sturdier for kids & adults
- Cut out the cones
- Glue or tape the sides to each other with a little overlap, making sure you make the point at the bottom to hold the popcorn in
- Fill with popcorn
- Add to a basket or bowl filled with popcorn, tissue paper (green & blue), or anything else fun & festive to help them stand up
Popcorn Topping Ideas:
Here are a few popcorn topping recipes, but make sure to check out our whole post with how to make the popcorn, as well as tons of delicious popcorn topping recipes and more fun ideas for popcorn bars for any party!
Game Day Topping Ideas::
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Parmesan Cheese
- Dry BBQ Seasoning
- M&M’s in Blue & Green (mini would be great if you can find them)
- Skittles in honor of Marshawn Lynch
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Make sure to check out more Game Day recipes for your Super Bowl party::
Seahawks Game Day Party Appetizer Ideas – Quick, easy & affordable
More Seahawks Game Day Dessert & Appetizer Ideas – Throw a party for 12 for just $25 using Grocery Outlet