I grabbed a pair of these vintage style, oversized sunglasses for just $2.79 + FREE Shipping, last year, and am still using them this year, and thought some of you might be interested in a pair too. I have a similar pair I got for around $5 previously, and love them (for the price), so its fun to try another color! If your looking for a pair of sunglasses that you don’t have to worry to much about losing at the beach, this is the perfect price (but I have had both my pairs for two years now)!
We also have this round up of Sunglasses for around $3 per pair on Amazon if you are looking for more styles!
They come in both brown and black. More details on these sunglasses include:
- Material:Anti-ultraviolet PC lens; Frame height:6.5cm;width:6.5cm;lens leg:13cm;Bridge:1.8cm
- Polished and durable plastic handle frame without much pressing on your nose.
- Vintage inspired oversized frame fits for almost all face
- Lenses block 99.99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Mom to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!