I grabbed a pair of these vintage style, oversized sunglasses that are currently selling for just $2.53 + FREE Shipping, last year (think I paid a bit more last year), and am still using them this year, and thought some of you might be interested in a pair too. I have a similar pair I got for around $5 previously, and love them (for the price), so its fun to try another color! If your looking for a pair of sunglasses that you don’t have to worry to much about losing at the beach, this is the perfect price (but I have had both my pairs for two years now)!
I love to have affordable glasses, as its one item that is easily lost (I guess its one of the most lost items in the Pacific NW).
Note – they do take a little bit for shipping, so be sure to confirm that the timeframe works for you (its currently showing an April delivery date).
More details on these sunglasses include:
- Material:Anti-ultraviolet PC lens; Frame height:6.5cm;width:6.5cm;lens leg:13cm;Bridge:1.8cm
- Polished and durable plastic handle frame without much pressing on your nose.
- Vintage inspired oversized frame fits for almost all face
- Lenses block 99.99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
You can also get this brown leopard colored pair for $2.26 and free shipping.
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!