Kindle Unlimited Books
Amazon is offering a couple of great promotion right now for Kindle Unlimited:
- Get a 30 Day free trial right now to try out Kindle Unlimited at no cost.
- Or new subscribers can get 50% off monthly membership for one full year This is a savings of $60 (as it is regularly $9.99 a month)! This is only available through November 13, 2021.
If you have used Kindle Unlimited in the past but are not a current subscriber, you may still qualify for this promo depending on how long it’s been since you were a subscriber.
You can also read popular magazines with your Kindle Unlimited subscription – including titles such as Sports Illustrated, US Weekly, The New Yorker & more.
How to Sign Up:
- Head to Amazon to sign up for a free 4 (or 2 ) month trial of Kindle Unlimited
- Once signed up, click on “Kindle E Books” & then in the left sidebar click on “Kindle Unlimited Eligible” to show only Kindle Unlimited books
- This will allow you to search the titles (sort individually or by genre)
- You can add up to 10 book titles to your Kindle Unlimited account at one time.
- When you finish reading a book, just return it & then you can borrow another book (for as long as you’d like)
- You can read or listen to the books on any device with the free Kindle app
- The free trial will finish in 2 months – if you like it, it will continue at $9.99/mo. If you choose not to continue, just cancel before that 2 months is up under your account.
I have used Kindle Unlimited for years as I am an avid reader & enjoy reading to go to sleep & in my downtime. I do regularly use Overdrive with my library cards to electronically check out books, too, but unfortunately there are often long waits on books that I’m interested in, so this is where Kindle Unlimited comes in.
How Kindle Unlimited Works:
With Kindle Unlimited, you can “check out” 10 books at a time through your account. There are over 1 million books to choose from. You can also listen to thousands of books through Audible that are available through Kindle Unlimited. I have actually found some favorite authors through trying out new books thanks to Kindle Unlimited.
I love that you can read on any device at any time as long as you have the Kindle app downloaded on your device- whether it be my Kindle in bed, my phone during sport pickups/drop-offs, or on my desktop when I need a brief break from work.
Head on over to Amazon to sign up for 2 months of Kindle Unlimited for FREE here.
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
How to Not Forget to Cancel a Free Trial Offer:
I love to take advantage of free trial offers to try out programs to see if I will really use them (& with Kindle Unlimited, I started with the free trial but we have now used it for several years because all 4 of us use it so much when we can’t find books at the library for kindle that we like or that are available).
If I decide to not use the program, then I make sure to put the date that the program will end when I sign up for the free trial (I put the date a few days early just to give me some leeway in case I don’t get to it right away).
In the case of Kindle Unlimited on Amazon – there is actually an easier way to make sure you don’t forget — you can actually go into your account & cancel it right after you sign up. And you will still get access to the full 2 months of the program. Click on “My Account” – Memberships & Subscriptions – Kindle Unlimited Subscription – Manage subscription – and then it will give you the option to cancel.
This is rare with free trials – typically if you cancel, you lose the membership, but not with this program. Like I said, though, I think you might just like this program so much, like I did, that you will choose to continue, but this is an option if you think you would rather just have it for 2 months.
Popular Books on Kindle Unlimited:
- Beneath a Scarlet Sky – by Mark Sullivan (this was an excellent WWII fiction book, I really enjoyed it)
- Harry Potter Series
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners – by Amy Ramos
- Boundaries – by Cloud & Townsend
- When we Believed in Mermaids – by Barbara O’Neal
- Devoted – by Dean Koontz
- The Bad Seed – by Jory June (Amazon Prime’s Most read Children’s Book for 2019)
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post , to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!