It’s that time of year for our big Pacific Northwest fall festivals and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! As in the past, we’ve teamed up with Angela from Frugal Living NW and Karrie from Happy Moneysaver to bring you a roundup of fall festivals, pumpkin patches and cider squeezes around the Northwest!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too !
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Thrifty NW Mom – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Washington (from Whatcom County to Centralia/Chehalis Area)
- Frugal Living NW - Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Happy Moneysaver – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches for Eastern Washington and Oregon
Don’t forget that you’ll find the best free or frugal ($5 or less) family events & activities going on around the Northwest, as well as national events, each Thursday evening!
- City of Steilacoom Annual Apple Squeeze – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday October 5th – 10am to 4pm
- Cider Sunday in Tumwater, WA – The Falls Park, Tumwater; Sunday October 6th, 10am – 4pm; Bring your own apples & containers for your cider & they will do the squeezing for you.
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; October 11th – 10am to 4pm; they also have a small craft fair on site as well. They will have the apples & containers there for you & you’ll pay a fee for your cider.
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; October 4th & 5th, 10am – 6pm; Free admission; Live music, arts & crafts fair, extreme air show demo, & much more.
- Harvest Festival – Country Village Bothell, WA; October 11th & 12th – 11am to 5pm; FREE Admission; Craft booths, kids activities, face painting, train & pony rides, , bouncy house, paint pumpkins, Electric Cloggers group & more.
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, September 27th through October 26th – 10 am to 6pm on weekends or you can check their schedule for weekday tours. Admission is $15.75, FREE for ages 12 months and younger. Corn maze, kiddie rides, petting zoo, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more!
- Fall Festival at Camp Korey – Carnation, WA; October 17th – 19th; Hay rides, farm animals, pick a pumpkin, family activities & more
- Turkfest - Seattle Center House, Seattle; October 18th & 19th. Music & dance performances, kids activities, cooking demos, art exhibits & much more.
- Everett Sausage Festival - Everett; October 3rd – 5th; 12pm – midnight Fri & Sat; 12pm – 7pm Sunday. Traditional Bavarian dinner & other food booths, arts & crafts booths, Carnival rides, Bingo, Kids games, & much more.
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – September 28th & 29th for Applefest & then every weekend in October – 9am – 5pm; no admission, $5/parking. Bluegrass music, petting farm, animal train, bobbing for apples & much more. Plus yummy apple treats & the best apple cider! Wagon rides out to their pumpkin patch where you can cut off your own pumpkin. (This is one of our favorite places to go in the fall! We love it there!)
- Annual Oktoberfest Northwest – Puyallup Fairgrounds, October 3rd through 5th. Kids are only allowed till 7pm. There is a $3 off coupon from participating Safeway stores.Scavenger hunt for kids on Sat & Sun in the Root Bier garden with a prize for everyone.
- Fife Harvest Festival - Fife, WA; October 4th – 11am – 4pm; Free Admission; Hay rides, hay maze, live entertainment, arts & crafts & more.
- Harvest Fest 2014 - Tahoma Farms, Orting, WA, October 4th – 11am – 4pm; Hay Rides, Pumpkin Patch, Live Bluegrass music, Food truck Seattle Biscuit Company, Maze, Scavenger Hunt & more. $20 for a carload which includes a U-Pick pumpkin
- Scarecrow Festival – Gig Harbor, WA, October 4th – 10 am to 4pm; FREE Admission. Carnival games, farm animals, live entertainment, hay & pony rides, hay maze, food & vendors & more!
- Green Tacoma Day - Sat Oct 11th – 10am – 1pm; Volunteer time to help keep your local park beautiful.
- Harvest Fest at Norpoint – Fri October 17th; 5-7pm; Hands on Arts & Crafts; Carnival style games, live entertainment; FREE
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Tacoma Dome; October 22nd through 26th ; Admission for adults is $13.50, seniors/military/juniors is $12.50 and kids under 10 are FREE. One ticket gets you admission to ALL 5 days of the festival. $1.00 discount coupons are available on the website.
Peninsula / Coast:
- Clallam County Farm Tour - Port Angeles, WA; Sat Oct 4th; Vist 8 great farms; Hayrides, demos, food, live music & more
- Harvest Celebration Farm Tour – Sequim, WA; Sat Oct 4th ; 10am – 4pm; $10 for all 8 farms; Family activities, live music, food, community potluck at 6pm; barn dance in the evening
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival – Port Townsend, WA; October 10th through 12th ; FREE Admission. Cooking demos with celebrity chefs, exhibits, numerous food stations & more.
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch)
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson,WA **
- Dugualla Bay Farms – Oak Harbor, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Foster’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Arlington, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA **
- Biringer Farms - Marysville/Everett, WA
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm - Snohomish, WA **
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA **
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA **
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA **
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA **
- Bailey’s Farm - Snohomish, WA
- Dr. Maze’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm – Redmond, WA
- Trinity Tree Farms Pumpkin Patch – Issaquah, WA – check out Sia’s review of this fun patch
- Jubilee Farm – Carnation, WA **
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA **
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA **
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA ** (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!)
- Ziemke Farm Fresh Produce – Hay Rides & Corn Maze – there is a deal going on now for admission for 4 for $14 for a Hay Ride & Corn Maze
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Scholz Farm – Orting, WA ** Make sure to check out our review of Scholz Pumpkin Patch – another favorite of ours, especially for the preschool crowd!
- Spooner Farms - Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!)
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA **
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA **
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm - Olympia, WA ** This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
- Parkerosa Farms – Chehalis, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA **
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim- Sequim, WA
- Shaffner Farms – Montessano, WA
** – These are farms that were originally recommended by TNWM Facebook Fans
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites! And don’t forget you can submit a review of a pumpkin patch or fall activity & earn a $10 Amazon gift card if we use the review.