It’s that time of year for fall festivals, pumpkin patches and apple cider! As in the past, we’ve teamed up with Angela from Frugal Living NW and Karrie from Happy Moneysaver to bring you a roundup of fall festivals, pumpkin patches and cider squeezes around the Northwest!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Thrifty NW Mom – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Washington (from Whatcom County to Centralia/Chehalis Area)
- Frugal Living NW - Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Happy Moneysaver – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches for Eastern Washington and Oregon
Don’t forget that you’ll find the best free or frugal ($5 or less) family events & activities going on around the Northwest, as well as national events, each Friday morning! Check out the full list of fun & frugal family events from previous weeks.
- City of Steilacoom Annual Apple Squeeze – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday October 6th – 10am to 4pm;
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; October 13th – 10am to 4pm; Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for students and seniors and $2 for children. They also have a small craft fair on site as well.
- Fremont Oktoberfest – Seattle, WA; September 21st – 23rd – 11am to midnight; Free Admission (Must pay to access the Tasting Garden)
- Fall Harvest Celebration at Magnuson Park - Seattle, September 29th; 11:30am – 2:30pm; Free Admission
- Duvall Heritage Festival – Duvall, WA; September 29th – 10am to 4pm; Free Admission
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; October 6th & 7th, 10am – 6pm; Free admission
- Harvest Festival – Country Village Bothell, WA; October 13th through 14th – 11am to 5pm; FREE Admission
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, September 29th through October 28th – 10 am to 6pm on weekends or you can check their schedule for weekday tours. Admission is $15.25, $13.00 for seniors and disabled, FREE for ages 12 months and younger.
- Turkfest - Seattle Center House, Seattle; October 20th & 21st
- Annual Harvest Jubilee – Stanwood, Camano Island and Silvana, WA; September 22nd & 23rd – 10am to 5pm; Free Admission
- Whidbey Island Kite Festival - Camp Casey Conference Center, Coupeville, W; September 22nd & 23rd
- Skagit Valley Giant Pumpkin Festival - Christianson’s Nursery; Mt Vernon/La Conner area; September 29th; 9am – 6pm
- Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Patch – Skagit River Park, Burlington, WA September 29th – 10am to 3pm; Free admission
- Everett Sausage Festival - Everett; October 5th – 7th; 12pm – midnight Fri & Sat; 12pm – 7pm Sunday
- Fall Free For All - Tacoma; September 22nd (noon to 11pm) & 23rd (1-9pm); Free Admission, Community Arts Festival
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – September 28th – October 28th (weekends) – 9am – 5pm; no admission, $3/parking
- Annual Oktoberfest Northwest – Puyallup Fairgrounds, October 5th through 7th – Admission is $10 per adult on Friday after 3pm and all day Saturday. On Sunday admission is ½ price and kids are FREE all weekend.
- Scarecrow Festival – Gig Harbor, WA, October 6th – 10 am to 4pm; FREE Admission
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Tacoma Dome; October 17th through 21st ; Admission for adults is $13.50, seniors/military/juniors is $12.50 and kids under 10 are FREE. One ticket gets you admission to ALL 5 days of the festival. $1.00 discount coupons are available on the website.
- Fall Tree Festival – Point Defiance Park, Tacoma; October 20th, 10am – 3pm; Kids can climb a tree, create leaf art projects, go on a scavenger hunt and participate in other activities.
Peninsula / Coast:
- Old Mill Days – Port Gamble, WA – September 28th through September 30th – Admission is $8. Youth 6-17 – $5, Children 5 and under are FREE. Discount admission on Sunday for seniors and military.
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival – Port Townsend, WA; October 12th through 14th ; FREE Admission
- Harvest Hootenanny – Port Orchard, WA; October 15th – 11am to 2pm; FREE Admission
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans last year!
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch)
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson,WA **
- Dugualla Bay Farms – Oak Harbor, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Foster’s Pumpkin Farm – Arlington, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA **
- Biringer Farms - Marysville/Everett, WA
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm - Snohomish, WA **
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA **
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA **
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA **
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA **
- Dr. Maze’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm – Redmond, WA
- Jubilee Farm – Carnation, WA **
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Camp Korey at Carnation Farm - Carnation, WA; Corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayrides. Print a $1 off coupon online. To benefit Camp Korey, a camp for children with serious illnesses. **
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA **
- Fall City Farms – Fall City, WA
- Encisco Family Farms – Renton, WA
- Serena Farms – Kent, WA
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA **
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA **
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Scholz Farm – Orting, WA **
- Spooner Farms - Orting/Sumner, WA **
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA **
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA **
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm - Olympia, WA **
- Parkerosa Farms – Chehalis, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA
- Pheasant Fields Farm – Silverdale, WA
- Sunrise Hill Farm – Kingston, WA
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA **
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim- Sequim, WA
- Sequim Pumpkin Patch – Carlsborg, WA
- Shaffner Farms – Montessano, WA
** – These are farms that were recommended by TNWM Facebook Fans
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites!