It’s that time of year for our big Pacific Northwest fall festivals and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! As in the past, we’ve teamed up with Angela from Frugal Living NW and Karrie from Happy Moneysaver to bring you a roundup of fall festivals, pumpkin patches and cider squeezes around the Northwest!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too !
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Thrifty NW Mom – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Washington (from Whatcom County to Centralia/Chehalis Area)
- Frugal Living NW – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches around Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Happy Moneysaver – Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches for Eastern Washington and Oregon
Don’t forget that you’ll find the best free or frugal ($5 or less) family events & activities going on around the Northwest, as well as national events, each Thursday evening!
- City of Steilacoom Annual Apple Squeeze – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday October 4th – 10am to 4pm
- Cider Sunday in Tumwater, WA – The Falls Park, Tumwater; Sunday October 4th, 10am – 4pm; Bring your own apples & containers for your cider & they will do the squeezing for you.
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; October 10th – 10am to 4pm; they also have a small craft fair on site as well. They will have the apples & containers there for you & you’ll pay a fee for your cider.
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; October 3rd & 4th, 10am – 6pm; Free admission; Live music, arts & crafts fair, & much more.
- Harvest Festival – Country Village Bothell, WA; October 10th & 11th – 11am to 5pm; FREE Admission; Craft booths, kids activities, face painting, train & pony rides, bouncy house, paint pumpkins, live entertainment & more.
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, Every weekend in October – 10 am to 6pm on weekends or you can check their schedule for weekday tours. Admission is $15.75, FREE for ages 12 months and younger. Corn maze, kiddie rides, petting zoo, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more!
- Fall Festival at Camp Korey – Carnation, WA; October 16th – 18th 10am-4pm; FREE Admission; Hay rides, farm animals, pick a pumpkin, pumpkin bowling, family activities & more.
- Turkfest – Seattle Center House, Seattle; October 17th & 18th. Music & dance performances, kids activities, cooking demos, art exhibits & much more.
- Everett Sausage Festival – Everett; October 2nd – 4th; 12pm – midnight Fri & Sat; 12pm – 7pm Sunday. Traditional Bavarian dinner & other food booths, arts & crafts booths, carnival rides, Bingo, kids games, & much more.
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – September 26th & 27th for Applefest & then every weekend in October – 9am – 5pm; no admission, $5/parking. Bluegrass music, petting farm, animal train, bobbing for apples & much more. Plus yummy apple treats & the best apple cider! Wagon rides out to their pumpkin patch where you can cut off your own pumpkin. (This is one of our favorite places to go in the fall! We love it there!)
- Annual Oktoberfest Northwest – Puyallup Fairgrounds, October 9th through 11th. Admission is free from noon-3pm on Friday and $12 after 3pm at the gate ($10 pre-sale), $12 at the gate on Saturday ($10 pre-sale), and $5 on Sunday. Kids 12 and under are free all weekend. Kids are only allowed till 7pm and after 7pm it is 21 and over only. Scavenger hunt for kids on Sat & Sun in the Root Bier garden with a prize for everyone while supplies last. Kids of all ages can get FREE airbrush tattoos from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday as well as take home a free pumpkin on Sunday (while supplies last).
- Fife Harvest Festival – Fife, WA; October 3rd – 10am – 7pm; Free Admission; Hay rides, pumpkin bowling, live entertainment, arts & crafts, fireworks & more.
- Scarecrow Festival – Gig Harbor, WA, October 3rd – 10 am to 4pm; FREE Admission. Some activities include a small fee and suggested $2/child donation for kidz zone and $5/child for pony ride. Carnival games, farm animals, live entertainment, hay & pony rides, hay maze, food & vendors & more!
- Green Tacoma Day – Saturday Oct 10th – 10am – 1pm; Volunteer time to help keep your local park beautiful.
- Harvest Fest at Norpoint – Friday October 16th; 5:30-7pm; Hands on Arts & Crafts; Carnival style games, live entertainment; FREE Admission.
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Tacoma Dome; October 22nd through 25th ; Admission is $14.50 for adults while kids 12 and under are free. One ticket gets you admission to ALL 4 days of the festival. $1.00 discount coupons are available on the website.
Peninsula / Coast:
- Clallam County Farm Tour – Port Angeles, WA; Sat Oct 3rd; Vist 8 great farms; Hayrides, demos, food, live music & more. $10 per carload gets you into all of the farms. Go by bike and get in for free!
- Harvest Celebration Farm Tour – Sequim, WA; Date TBA; $10 for all 8 farms; Family activities, live music, food, community potluck at 6pm; barn dance in the evening
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival – Port Townsend, WA; October 9th through 11th ; FREE Admission. Cooking demos with celebrity chefs, exhibits, numerous food stations & more.
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch)
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson,WA **
- Dugualla Bay Farms – Oak Harbor, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Foster’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Arlington, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA **
- Biringer Farms – Marysville/Everett, WA
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Snohomish, WA **
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA **
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA **
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA **
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA **
- Bailey’s Farm – Snohomish, WA
- Dr. Maze’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm – Redmond, WA
- Trinity Tree Farms Pumpkin Patch – Issaquah, WA – check out Sia’s review of this fun patch
- Jubilee Farm – Carnation, WA **
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA **
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA **
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA ** (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!)
- Ziemke Farm Fresh Produce – Zillah, WA – Hay Rides & Corn Maze.
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Scholz Farm – Orting, WA ** Make sure to check out our review of Scholz Pumpkin Patch – another favorite of ours, especially for the preschool crowd!
- Spooner Farms – Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!)
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA **
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA **
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Olympia, WA ** This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
- Parkerosa Farms – Chehalis, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA **
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim– Sequim, WA
- Shaffner Farms – Montessano, WA
** – These are farms that were originally recommended by TNWM Facebook Fans
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites! And don’t forget you can submit a review of a pumpkin patch or fall activity & earn a $10 Amazon gift card if we use the review.