Pacific Northwest Fall Festivals & Pumpkin Patches – Western Washington for 2022
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
It’s that time of year for our big list of Pacific Northwest fall events and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! We love visiting all of the fun, local pumpkin patches and checking out new ones each year! And there are so many more fall events around the area, too!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too ! And we have a list of reviews of Northwest Pumpkin Patches as well, to give you more details about local pumpkin patches.
Another fun fall activity in the Northwest is to go see the salmon spawning & you can find all the details & locations to visit here.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Cider Squeezes
- Fall Festivals
- Pumpkin Patches in Western Washington
- City of Steilacoom “Cider Squeeze” Pickup Event – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday, October 2nd – 10am to 4pm. This is an event to press apples into cider (limited quantities available to do this). They will also have a street fair with handmade crafts & food. You can also buy jugs of apple cider from Lattin’s Country Cider Mill, Children’s Activities, tons of apple treats such as apple pie, apple ice cream, apple fritters, cider floats & much more.
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; Saturday, October 8th – 10am to 3pm; Details will be available soon, but there will be a Cider Squeeze + an Oregon Trail event.
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, starts September 24th & runs thru October 30th, 2022. 10 am to 6pm on weekends (Thurs – Fri is self-guided tours from 10-2 & $12.95/ea). Admission on weekends is $24.95/ea. Corn maze, hayrides, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more! You will also get 1 free pumpkin for every admission as well from their U-pick pumpkin patch.
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; Oct 1st & 2nd; there is live entertainment all weekend, Dock Dogs show, kid-friendly obstacle course, kids activities, salmon dinner & much more. Plus, visit the Issaquah Salmon hatchery
- Turkfest – October 8 & 9th, 2022 at Seattle Center. The festival will have a lively marketplace, food, music, dance & more.
- Skagit Valley Festival of Farms – Oct 1st & 2nd, 2022. You will get hands-on experience in learning what it takes to run a farm, from growing crops to feeding animals. You can stop at participating farms. Activities include: educational exhibits, farm tours, harvest markets, gardening demonstrations, free samples, kids activities, corn and hay mazes, animal exhibits, pumpkin patches, scenic tours and more
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – open every weekend in October. Pumpkin patch, wagon rides, games, apple cider/fritters/donuts & more!
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Oct 20 – 23rd, $17.50/ea; Children 13 & under free, (There is a $1 off coupon on their website)
- National Alpaca Farm Day – Yelm, WA; Saturday 9/24 & Sun 9/25. Meet the alpacas & see how they process their fiber into products
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
- Thomas Farm – Snohomish, WA – Make sure to check out our review of Thomas Farm Pumpkin Patch – check out their page for what activities are available this year
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch); free bin train rides to the orchard each day. Check out our review here!
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA
- Biringer Farms – Marysville/Everett, WA – opening 10/1 – see list of activities included this yr
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Snohomish, WA
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA – no fee, opening 9/17 thru 10/30
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA – they have u-pick apples & a pumpkin patch
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA (they also have a sunflower festival on 9/26 & 9/27)
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA – animal & pumpkin farm
- Bailey’s Farm – Snohomish, WA – here’s a review of the Bailey’s Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA – Check out our review of the Carpinito Brothers Farm pumpkin patch
- Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch – Carnation, WA – here’s a review of the Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch (they have not updated their website from 2021, so call first to make sure they are open- we will update when we know)
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA – Check out this review of Thomasson Family Farm pumpkin patch
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA * (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!) – they also have a large corn maze
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Spooner Farms – Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!) They have a pumpkin patch & large corn maze
- Double R Farms – Puyallup, WA – Check out a review of Double R Farms . There is no update on their site, so contact their farm before you visit to make sure they are open
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Olympia, WA *This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA – Check out this review of Hunter Farms pumpkin patch
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA – Here’s a review of Creek House Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Suncadia Pumpkin Patch – Roslyn, WA; multiple weekends in Oct at Nelson Farms
Don’t forget to check out our reviews of fall festivals and pumpkin patches around the Northwest!
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites!
You should add Fairbank Farm to your list. We’ve been going there the past 4 years, they are a small family run farm. They are open 10am-5pm weekends in October. Admission is $2.50/person and includes a cup of food to feed the chickens/ducks/geese. They have a small petting zoo and great prices on pumpkins! It’s an Edmonds address but very close to Lynnwood/Mukilteo. Their website is http://www.fairbankfarm.com.
Thanks Brittainy – just added it!
We love Sholz ,because everything but your purchases of food and pumkins is free and it is a lot less crowded than the bigger ones down the street!
I too like Lisa like Sholz Farm in Puyallup. Farm animals and fun displays :)
I was just writing about the Harvest Fests! Must be that autumn air :)
There is another one on the Key Peninsula, also on the 1st.
The Wilcox farm out in Roy is doing an event that day as well, with free omelets!
Apologies if those are listed elsewhere already-love this time of year!
Thanks Maegen – I missed this earlier, but will make sure to get these in there. :)
Lincoln Creek Grange Cider Squeeze & Oktoberfest (1500 Lincoln Cr Rd, Rochester)
Saturday, Oct. 8, 11 am-3 pm. 1500 Lincoln Cr. Rd. (mile marker 7), Rochester. Bring your own apples or buy them from the Grange for $0.50/lb. Press them in the press for free. Bring your own sanitized containers. German lunch $5 (bratwurst, hot German potato salad & drink), or sold separately. Soft, warm pretzels $1.50. Bake sale, vendors, & Riverside Fire Authority’s Engine 6 round out the party!
Was just looking through Baringer Farms’ FB page cuz they were my favorite…. Says the Everett location is not open this year for pumpkins :( & Arlington was only open during the summer for berries. Sad. I hope they’ll reopen next year.
Oh bummer, we liked that place, too – thanks for the update, Danielle!
Hi Danielle….Their Facebook page for harvest/pumpkin patch has been updated to Biringer’s Black Crow Pumpkins & Corn Maze. It is 2 miles from the Arlington berry farm. Hope that helps.
Ryderwood Fall Arts and Crafts Festival on Oct 14th & 15th at the Community Hall. 10-4.
If you hear of anything over in Eastern Wa/Spokane area post and let us know. We’re trying to find stuff to do but are at a loss lol.
You don’t want to miss Knutson Farms in Sumner! Animals, coffee shop, flower shop, kids activities, pumpkins, the list goes on. And they are open every day in October!!
Thanks for sharing this tip Arielle!