It’s that time of year for our big Pacific Northwest fall festivals and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! As in the past, we’ve teamed up with Angela from Frugal Living NW to bring you a roundup of fall festivals, pumpkin patches and cider squeezes around the Northwest!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too ! And we have a list of reviews of Northwest Pumpkin Patches as well, to give you more details about local pumpkin patches.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Cider Squeezes
- Fall Festivals
- Pumpkin Patches in Western Washington
- Pumpkin Patches, Fall Festivals, Cider Squeezes in Western Oregon – head to Frugal Living NW
Don’t forget that you’ll find the best free or frugal ($5 or less) family events & activities going on around the Northwest, as well as national events, each Thursday evening!
- City of Steilacoom Annual Apple Squeeze – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday October 7th – 10am to 4pm
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; Saturday October 13th – 10am to 4pm; they also have a small craft fair on site as well. They will have the apples & containers there for you & you’ll pay a fee for your cider.
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, September 29 & 30th and every weekend in October – 10 am to 6pm on weekends or you can check their schedule for weekday tours. Admission is $19.75, FREE for ages 12 months and younger. Corn maze, kiddie rides, petting zoo, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more!
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; October 6th & 7th, 10am – 6pm; Free admission; Live music, arts & crafts fair, & much more.
- Farm Fair at Kelsey Creek Farm – October 6th from 11am-4pm. Music, hands-on activities, animals, pumpkin patch face painting, and more!
- Turkfest – Seattle Center House, Seattle; October 13th & 14th. Music & dance performances, kids activities, cooking demos, art exhibits & much more.
- Everett Sausage Festival – Everett; September 28th-30th & October 1st, Traditional Bavarian dinner & other food booths, arts & crafts booths, carnival rides, Bingo, kids games, & much more.
- Skagit Valley Festival of Farms – Skagit Valley area, October 6th & 7th; Farm Tours, Gardening demos, kids activities, corn & hay mazes, & much more! Free admission & parking! Make sure to check out our Reader Review of the Festival of Farms here for more details & pictures!
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Last weekend in September for Applefest & then every weekend in October – 9am – 5pm; no admission, $5/parking. Bluegrass music, petting farm, animal train, bobbing for apples & much more. Plus yummy apple treats & the best apple cider! Wagon rides out to their pumpkin patch where you can cut off your own pumpkin. (This is one of our favorite places to go in the fall! We love it there!)
- Annual Oktoberfest Northwest – Puyallup Fairgrounds, October 5th-7th. Admission is free from noon-3pm on Friday and $15 after 3pm at the gate ($12 pre-sale), $15 at the gate on Saturday ($12 pre-sale), and $6 on Sunday. Kids 12 and under are free all weekend. Kids are only allowed till 6pm and after 6pm it is 21 and over only on Friday & Saturday. Scavenger hunt for kids on Sat & Sun in the Root Bier garden with a prize for everyone while supplies last. Kids of all ages can get FREE airbrush tattoos from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Sunday take home a free pumpkin (while supplies last).
- Fife Harvest Festival – Fife, WA; October 6th – 10:30am – 7:30pm; Free Admission; Hay rides, pumpkin bowling, live entertainment, arts & crafts, fireworks & more.
- Scarecrow Festival – Gig Harbor, WA, October 6th, 10 am to 4pm; FREE Admission. Some activities include a small fee and suggested $2/child donation for kidz zone and $6/child for pony ride. Carnival games, farm animals, live entertainment, hay & pony rides, hay maze, food & vendors & more!
- Green Tacoma Day – Saturday Oct 13th – 10am – 1pm; Volunteer time to help keep your local park beautiful.
- Harvest Fest at Norpoint – Friday October 12th; 5:30-7pm; Hands-on Arts & Crafts; Carnival-style games, live entertainment; FREE Admission.
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Tacoma Dome; October 18- 21st ; Admission is $15.50 for adults while kids 12 and under are free. One ticket gets you admission to ALL 4 days of the festival. $1.00 discount coupons are available on the website.
- Pierce County DIY Fest – Washington State Fair Events Center; November 3rd 10am – 3pm. Free admission. Bring a non-perishable for a food drive if you can. They will be celebrating all things DIY, with presentations, workshops, hands-on activities for everything such as handcrafts, sustainable living, cooking & home renovations to name a few.
Peninsula / Coast:
- Wooden Boat Festival – Port Townsend, WA; Sept 7th – 9th; 300 boats on land & water, presentations, exhibitors, live music, food court & more. There is a fee to get in.
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival – Port Townsend, WA; October 5-7th ; FREE Admission. Cooking demos with celebrity chefs, exhibits, numerous food stations & more.
Central Washington/ Mountains:
- Harvest Festival – Roslyn, WA at Suncadia Resort – October 6th, 7th & 13th, 14th. From 10am – 5pm. There will be live music, hay maze & hay pyramid, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, pony rides, food trucks, pumpkin archery, wagon rides, pee-wee rodeo, harvest crafts, & more.
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
- Thomas Farm – Snohomish, WA – Make sure to check out our review of Thomas Farm Pumpkin Patch
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch)
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Foster’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Arlington, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA
- Biringer Farms – Marysville/Everett, WA
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Snohomish, WA
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA
- Bailey’s Farm – Snohomish, WA – here’s a review of the Bailey’s Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA – Check out our review of the Carpinito Brothers Farm pumpkin patch
- Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch – Carnation, WA – here’s a review of the Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Jubilee Farm – Carnation, WA
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA – Check out this review of Thomasson Family Farm pumpkin patch
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA * (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!)
- Ziemke Farm Fresh Produce – Zillah, WA – Hay Rides & Corn Maze.
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Scholz Farm – Orting, WA * Make sure to check out our review of Scholz Pumpkin Patch – another favorite of ours, especially for the preschool crowd!
- Spooner Farms – Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!)
- Double R Farms – Puyallup, WA – Check out a review of Double R Farms
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Olympia, WA *This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
Peninsula / Coast:
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA – Check out this review of Hunter Farms pumpkin patch
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA – Here’s a review of Creek House Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim– Sequim, WA
- Shaffner Farms – Montesano, WA
Don’t forget to check out our reviews of fall festivals and pumpkin patches around the Northwest!
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites! And don’t forget you can submit a review of a pumpkin patch or fall activity & earn a $10 Amazon gift card if we use the review.