It’s that time of year for our big list of Pacific Northwest fall events and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! Since this is 2021 & still a crazy year, things definitely look different, but we still found some fun events for you, whether they are with new procedures to follow for you to visit the pumpkin patches or with drive-thru, pickup or virtual events for the Cider Squeezes & fall events. But you can still make it fun with your family!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too ! And we have a list of reviews of Northwest Pumpkin Patches as well, to give you more details about local pumpkin patches.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Cider Squeezes
- Fall Festivals
- Pumpkin Patches in Western Washington
- City of Steilacoom “Tasting the Squeeze” Pickup Event – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday, October 3rd – 10am to 4pm. This will be different from previous years as it’s a pick-up event this year. You will need to pre-order your items on the museum’s website & then pick up the items in person on Sun the 3rd. Social distancing & masks are required for pickup. They will have a limited number of items available for purchase at the event, too, if you forget to purchase ahead of time.
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; Saturday, October 16th – 10am to 4pm; They will have interactive cider press demonstrations, but no pressing your own apples this year, but you can buy local pre-pressed cider. They will have an Oregon Trail adventure for $5/person (kids 3 & under free). Dress your family in pioneer attire for costume contest (buy tickets online). Tours of the mansion will be available, $8/adults & $7/sr/students & $6/kids. Free photo opps with Ezra & his wagon for a fun portrait for social media. Book Signing for Ezra’s official biographer. Local vendor booths, food trucks, live music & more
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, every weekend in October – 10 am to 6pm on weekends (Wed – Fri is self-guided tours from 10-2 & $12.95/ea). Admission on weekends is $24.95/ea. Corn maze, hayrides, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more! You will also get 1 free pumpkin for every admission as well from their U-pick pumpkin patch.
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; Oct 2 & 3rd
- Turkfest – there will be a virtual Turkfest on Saturday Oct 9th, 2021 at noon. More details to come
- The Harvest at Tulip Town – Mt Vernon, WA – they will have u-pick pumpkins, corn maze, apple slingshot, hay rides, all-weather pumpkin market, treats & drinks. Fun fall photos & gifts. $5 / person (3 & under free).
- Skagit Valley Festival of Farms – Oct 2 & 3rd.
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – open every weekend in October. Pumpkin patch, wagon rides, games, apple cider/fritters/donuts & more!
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – Oct 21 – 24th, $16.50/ea; Children 13 & under free, (There is a $1 off coupon on their website)
- National Alpaca Farm Day – Yelm, WA; Saturday 9/25 & Sun 9/26. Meet the alpacas & see how they process their fiber into products
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
*For 2021, make sure to check out each individual pumpkin patch to see what the required Covid restrictions/safety procedures are before you visit, so you are prepared!
- The Harvest at Tulip Town – Mt Vernon, WA -open Fri – Sun in October.
- Thomas Farm – Snohomish, WA – Make sure to check out our review of Thomas Farm Pumpkin Patch – check out their page for what activities are available this year
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch); free bin train rides to the orchard each day
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA
- Biringer Farms – Marysville/Everett, WA – opening 10/1 – see list of activities included this yr
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Snohomish, WA
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA – no fee, opening 9/19 thru 10/31
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA – they have u-pick apples & a pumpkin patch
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA (they also have a sunflower festival on 9/26 & 9/27)
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA – animal & pumpkin farm
- Bailey’s Farm – Snohomish, WA – here’s a review of the Bailey’s Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA – Check out our review of the Carpinito Brothers Farm pumpkin patch
- Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch – Carnation, WA – here’s a review of the Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA – Check out this review of Thomasson Family Farm pumpkin patch
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA * (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!) – they also have a large corn maze
- Ziemke Farm Fresh Produce – Zillah, WA – there is no updated info on their facebook page, so I’d contact them to ask
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Spooner Farms – Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!) They have a pumpkin patch & large corn maze
- Double R Farms – Puyallup, WA – Check out a review of Double R Farms . There is no update on their site, so contact their farm before you visit to make sure they are open
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Olympia, WA *This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA – Check out this review of Hunter Farms pumpkin patch
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA – Here’s a review of Creek House Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim– Sequim, WA – there is no update yet, so keep checking their FB page to see if they will have a pumpkin patch
- Suncadia Pumpkin Patch – Roslyn, WA; multiple weekends in Oct at Nelson Farms
Don’t forget to check out our reviews of fall festivals and pumpkin patches around the Northwest!
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites!