It’s that time of year for our big list of Pacific Northwest fall events and pumpkin patches list we compile for you! Since this is 2020 & a crazy year, things definitely look different, but we still found some fun events for you, whether they are with new procedures to follow for you to visit the pumpkin patches or with drive-thru, pickup or virtual events for the Cider Squeezes & fall events. But you can still make it fun with your family!
If you see an event that we missed, leave a comment & I’ll add it to the post! Let us know what your favorites are, too, and what you like about them!
Make sure to check out our list of the best places to check the autumn leaves around the Northwest, too ! And we have a list of reviews of Northwest Pumpkin Patches as well, to give you more details about local pumpkin patches.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Cider Squeezes
- Fall Festivals
- Pumpkin Patches in Western Washington
- City of Steilacoom “Tasting the Squeeze” Pickup Event – Steilacoom, WA; Sunday, October 4th – 10am to 4pm. This will be different from previous years as it’s a pick-up event this year. You will need to pre-order your items on the museum’s website & then pick up the items in person on Sun the 4th. Social distancing & masks are required for pickup. They will have a limited number of items available for purchase at the event, too, if you forget to purchase ahead of time.
- Meeker Mansion Annual Squeezing of the Apples – Puyallup, WA; Saturday, October 17th – 9am to 4pm; This will be a drive-thru Cider Squeeze event this year. You will need to pre-register for this event & there will be a drive-thru Oregon trail, cider squeeze demonstrations & an opportunity to drive thru the Meeker Mansion carriage entrance all decked out in fall decor. They do not have signups available yet (as of 9/23) but keep checking back for more info on their website or FB page.
- Remlinger Farms Fall Harvest Festival – Carnation, WA, September 26th & 27th and every weekend in October – 10 am to 6pm on weekends (they are not open for weekday admission). You will need to pre-purchase your tickets for the festival on their website for timed admission. Admission is $22.75, FREE for ages 2 years and younger. Corn maze, hayrides, pony rides, U-pick pumpkin patch, food & much more! You will also get 1 free pumpkin for every admission as well from their U-pick pumpkin patch.
- Issaquah Salmon Days Festival – Issaquah, WA; this is a virtual event, but there are still some fun activities you can do together as a family such as rock painting contest (entries due by 9/28), coloring contest & chalk art contest (also due 9/28), a salmon art walking tour around Issaquah (go to their website to get a map of this easy 1 mile walk with salmon art), salmon workbook to use with your kids, & a salmon recipe contest (due 9/28)
- Turkfest – there will be a virtual Turkfest on Sunday Oct 11th at noon. More details to come – keep an eye on their FB page
- The Harvest at Tulip Town – Mt Vernon, WA – Tulip Town is celebrating fall (since their tulip festival was cancelled this year) & they will not only have u-pick pumpkins, but a corn maze, tractor rides, all-weather pumpkin market, treats & drinks. $5 / person (3 & under free). They will also have a sunflower patch for photos. They even have u-pick strawberries for a limited time
- Skagit Valley Festival of Farms – While they are not having an official Festival of Farms this year, they do recommend you check out individual farms as they are still operating & have their own activities, produce, & more. Make sure to check out our Reader Review of the Festival of Farms here for more details & pictures!
- Apple Festival at Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – This starts Sat 9/26 & 9/27 & then every weekend in October. Free admission to the pumpkin patch & apple store, walking around, etc, $5/parking fee. Prices range from $10 – $20/person if you want to take part in any activities (pet viewing, wagon rides, animal train rides, farm paintball & more).
- Tacoma Holiday Food and Gift Festival – At this time, they will be doing a virtual food & gift show on Facebook where you can see items from different vendors to purchase online.
- National Alpaca Farm Day – Yelm, WA; Saturday 9/26 & Sun 9/27. Meet the alpacas & see how they process their fiber into products
*For more information on local pumpkin patches, check out all the ideas from the Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fans a few years ago!
*For 2020, make sure to check out each individual pumpkin patch to see what the required Covid restrictions/safety procedures are before you visit, so you are prepared! (It looks like most will require face masks/ social distancing & bringing credit card, not cash – but check the individual patch to find out for sure!)
- The Harvest at Tulip Town – Mt Vernon, WA –
- Thomas Farm – Snohomish, WA – Make sure to check out our review of Thomas Farm Pumpkin Patch – check out their page for what activities are available this year
- BelleWood Acres – Lynden, WA (U-Pick Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch); free bin train rides to the orchard each day
- Stoney Ridge Farm – Everson, WA
- Gordon Skagit Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Schuh Farms – Mt Vernon, WA
- Foster’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Arlington, WA – they are closed for 2020
- Carleton Farm – Lake Stevens, WA
- Biringer Farms – Marysville/Everett, WA – opening 10/1 – see list of activities included this yr
- Bob’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Farm – Snohomish, WA
- Craven Farm – Snohomish, WA – no fee, opening 9/19 thru 10/31
- The Farm at Swan’s Trail – Snohomish, WA – they have u-pick apples & a pumpkin patch
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA (they also have a sunflower festival on 9/26 & 9/27)
- Fairbank Farm – Edmonds, WA – they are closed for 2020
- Bailey’s Farm – Snohomish, WA – here’s a review of the Bailey’s Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Carpinito Brothers Farm –Kent, WA – Check out our review of the Carpinito Brothers Farm pumpkin patch
- Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch – Carnation, WA – here’s a review of the Jubilee Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Oxbow Farm – Carnation, WA – Open Saturday and Sundays in October
- Remlinger Farms – Carnation, WA
- Serres Farm – Kent, WA
- Thomasson Family Farm – Enumclaw, WA – Check out this review of Thomasson Family Farm pumpkin patch
- Maris Farms – Buckley, WA * (this is one of my personal favorites for the amount of activities they offer –Jen!) – they also have a large corn maze
- Ziemke Farm Fresh Produce – Zillah, WA – there is no updated info on their facebook page, so I’d contact them to ask
- Picha Farms – Puyallup, WA
- Scholz Farm – Orting, WA . There is no updated info about the pumpkin patch, but their farm has been open so I’d think that this will be open, but I’d call or ask on FB just to be sure. * Make sure to check out our review of Scholz Pumpkin Patch – another favorite of ours, especially for the preschool crowd!
- Spooner Farms – Orting/Sumner, WA ** (we also love Spooners!!) They have a pumpkin patch & large corn maze
- Double R Farms – Puyallup, WA – Check out a review of Double R Farms . There is no update on their site, so contact their farm before you visit to make sure they are open
- Hunter’s Pumpkin Patch – Olympia, WA
- Schilter Family Farm – Olympia, WA
- Lattin’s Country Cider Mill & Farm – Olympia, WA *This is the place to go if you want to cut your pumpkin off the vine – lots of fun at this location! Plus the best apple cider donuts!
- Rutledge Corn Maze – Olympia, WA
Peninsula / Coast:
- Hunter Farms – Union, WA – Check out this review of Hunter Farms pumpkin patch
- Creek House Farm – Pt Orchard, WA – Here’s a review of Creek House Farm Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Patch Sequim– Sequim, WA – there is no update yet, so keep checking their FB page to see if they will have a pumpkin patch
- Shaffner Farms – Montesano, WA – there is no update yet, so keep checking their FB page for info regarding a pumpkin patch
- Suncadia Pumpkin Patch – Roslyn, WA; multiple weekends in Oct – advanced reservations needed online
Don’t forget to check out our reviews of fall festivals and pumpkin patches around the Northwest!
If you see a fall festival, cider squeeze or pumpkin patch we’re missing, make sure to leave a comment & let us know. We’d love to know which ones you’ve checked out & which are your favorites! And don’t forget you can submit a review of a pumpkin patch or fall activity & earn a $10 Amazon gift card if we use the review.