Northwest Trek – Free Admission for Kids – President’s Weekend
Our next 3 day weekend is coming up on February 14th – 16th, President’s Weekend and Northwest Trek is back with their very popular Kids ‘n’ Critters Event, running from Saturday February 14th – Monday February 16th, 2015. They will be offering FREE admission for up to 4 children (up to the age of 12) with every full-paying adult or senior.
There will be special Kids ‘n’ Critters activities (talks, arts & crafts & more) all weekend long that are free with admission. Tram seating will be limited to the first 1500 visitors and they will only be 30 minutes long during this weekend so that more people can take advantage.
*This offer is not valid with other discounts or promotions & no rain checks.
Here’s the list of activities going on over the weekend:
- 11 a.m.: Story Time
- 11:30 a.m.: Up-close Trailside Encounter with a small animal
- Noon: Special workshop (12:30 on Sunday) on topics like photography, foraging, animal training, NatureMapping and birding
- 1 p.m.: Up-close Trailside Encounter with a small animal
- 1 p.m.: Special workshop
- 1:30 p.m.: Up-close Trailside Encounter with a small animal
- 2 p.m.: Moose crafts
- Ongoing: Bird feeder crafts in the Baker Research Cabin
Make sure to check out more frugal family events around the Northwest on our Northwest events page. You can find events for all over the Northwest!