Homemade Valentine Cards – “You are the Highlight of My Life”
This week, we are featuring some fun, FREE Valentine Card printables that you can use for your kids at school, playdates, or use with your friends, co-workers, neighbors & more. This card is a functional yet frugal idea which would be great for older elementary kids & teens or for co-workers. It’s also great if you have a teacher who has requested no candy to have this cute alternative. I think it would be fun to give to your co-workers at a school or office, too!
This one is great to use for kids school parties as well, as parents do not always love their kids getting so much sugar. These highlighter valentines are perfect as a candy alternative.
- Free “You are the Highlight of my Life” Valentine’s Day card printable
- Highlighters – I got a 4 pack of highlighters at the Dollar Tree for $1 – they also had a few different options (2 pk & more) but this was the best value. You can also find them on Amazon (this 24 set is just over $5 if you want enough to do it for the kids classroom parties!).
- Ribbon – I just use ribbon I have on hand
- Print off the “You are the HIGHLIGHT of my life” printable on card stock
- Cut out your Valentine printables & use a small hole punch to put a hole in one of the top corners
- Attach the printable to a highlighter with ribbon
This printable is super cute & easy! I’m thinking I might have my daughter do this for her Valentine’s cards to her classmates this year – I think they would think it’s pretty fun to get a highlighter as a unique gift.
More Valentine Printables:
- Free “I’m Bananas for You” Valentine’s Day card printable
- Free “You’re a Winner” Valentine’s Day card printable in Blue or Pink
- Free “I’m Stuck on You” Valentine’s Day card printable
- Free “You’re the Highlight of My Life” printable (non candy alternative)
- Free “I Chew’s You” printable
- Free “You’re a Great Catch” printable