Free Printable Valentine Card – “I’m Bananas for You”
We’ve been sharing FREE Valentine’s Card printables this week and this printable is a fun one as it’s different than many of the typical card sayings.
If you’re using this with younger kids you could actually use real bananas as a fun playdate treat. Otherwise, you can use the candy bananas for a yummy treat. I’m sure they have the banana candy at party stores or other stores, but I was at Winco checking out all the other Valentine candy and they didn’t have the banana candy by itself, so I just use the bag of candy fruit runts & separated out the bananas.
Free “I’m Bananas for You” printable:
- Candy (or real) bananas
- Plastic Bag – you could just use a regular plastic sandwich baggie(non-resealable). I had some bags leftover from a previous project from Michaels. You can buy these with a printable/mobile coupon from Michaels
- Cardstock – to print your printable on & make it sturdier
- Ribbon – to tie it all up
- Print off the “I’m Bananas for You” printable on card stock
- Cut out your Valentine printables & use a small hole punch to put a hole in one of the top corners (I also put a layer of black cardstock in the back just to make it stand out more)
- Tie it all together with ribbon
Once again, another easy Valentine card to make with your kids, with a unique twist on the typical Valentine’s candy.
Find more Valentine’s Day recipes, deals, crafts & more we’ve shared.
Plus, make sure to check out our other FREE Valentine’s Day Card Printables::
- Free “You’re a Winner” Valentine’s Day card printable in Blue or Pink
- Free “You are the Highlight of my Life” Valentine’s Day card printable
- Free “I’m Stuck on You” Valentine’s Day card printable