Coach Factory Outlet Sale
The Coach Factory Outlet is back with another great sale, this time, they are offering 30% off Sale on their site. Plus you can get an extra 20% off at the Coach Outlet right now (automatically applied at checkout). This makes for some amazing deals! Check out their clearance section, with prices up to 70% off! These sales happen regularly, and are a great way to snag a super deal on a Coach bag!
The Coach Factory Outlet stores often have similar sales, so if you live near an outlet, this is the easiest way to shop the sales.
In order to shop the Coach Factory Outlet sale online, you’ll need to sign up to be a member (it’s free to join) and then once they approve you, you can start shopping the sale. If the sale has already ended by the time they approve you, then you will be signed up & ready to go for the next sale as they frequently have sales on their Coach online site.
Shipping is $10, or free on orders of $150 or more.
Tips for saving the most on Coach Bags through the Factory Outlet Sales:
- Make sure you sign up now for future Coach Factory Outlet sales, you will not be able to get access day of the sale.
- Make sure to use an email that is different if you also are signed up for the regular Coach emails, as you cannot use the same email for both.
- We have heard from readers that Coach is limiting their access to the online Coach Outlet sales. This means that folks are getting fewer invites to the factory sales, so expect that as a possibility.
- Make sure you are only shopping at the real factory store if you are shopping online (http://www.coachfactory.com/). There are many efforts on the internet to trick you into thinking you are shopping the coach factory outlet store, when in fact you are buying a knock off. Sites that look something like coachfactoryoutlet(insert other text here).com are trying to make you think you are getting a real back when in fact you are not.
- Coach Outlets carry two kinds of discounted bags primarily: a) clearanced out Coach bags from the regular Coach store, and bags made just for the factory stores. The best deal will be the clearanced out bags from the regular Coach store. The easiest way to identify which is which, is to shop in store and ask the associates. We have also heard that the designs for the outlet stores carry an F in the serial number too. Both bags are created with the higher end materials that Coach is known for, but the ones designed for the outlet will have fewer special details (hence the lesser price).
- If you have a Coach Factory Outlet store near you, consider shopping in-store vs online. There are a couple of good reasons for this: a) you can view the merchandise in person and know what you want, and b) no special invite is required, so everyone will have access to these sales.
- These sales are intended for people to buy items for their own personal use. That means that if you are buying in bulk (10 items or more) you may get denied access to future sales. This is to prevent folks from buying these items for the purpose of reselling them.
- If you have a Coach purse that has broken (zipper, handle. etc), take it to your local Coach or Coach Factory location and you can pay a modest fee to have it repaired. This will save you tons over purchasing a new bag!
- If there is no specific sale going on, you can also check out sites like 6pm.com for discount Coach items, or Savings.com for Coach Coupons to help you save more!
Find a coach store locator here to find store deals available right now.