Coach Factory Outlet Sale
Many people are familiar with the Coach Outlets stores in various outlet malls throughout the country, but did you know you can also get those same great Coach deals, by shopping the Coach Outlet Online sales?
The Coach Factory Outlet (https://www.coachoutlet.com) runs great invite only sales throughout the year. Also, be sure to check out the clearance merchandise at the Coach Outlet stores (both online and in-store). There are some great deals on handbags, and some of the lowest prices you will find for Coach products. They also offers sales throughout the year, offering additional savings, and are a great way to snag a super deal on a Coach bag!
Coach Factory Stores online generally offer great sales year round, but can have some big ones around the holidays! Some of our favorite sales are when the Coach Factory Outlet stores online offer up to 70% off and then another 40% off their clearance items. You can get some fantastic prices on Coach merchandise during those sales!
Currently, they are running a Mothers Day event for the next 4 days, that offers 50% off + and EXTRA 40% off. Inventory does sell out quickly during these special events.
In addition to the Coach Factory Outlet Online, here are some additional places that you can save big on Coach items:
- Coach Sale at Nordstroms – Up to 50% off + FREE shipping
- Coach Handbag Sale – the Semi-Annual Sale is only going on for a few more days at Coach.com where you can find some great deals!
- Coach Sale on 6pm.com
- More Coach Deals Online!
Note, you will want to be careful of Counterfeit Coach Bags when you are shopping online. Coach has some great tips on how to avoid counterfeit merchandise, but a good rule of thumb is to avoid sites that have “Coach” in their URL. Only Coach.com or CoachOutlet.com should have that in the URL, most of the rest are counterfeit sites.
The Coach outlet online sale has many ways of finding great deals right now too.
You can can select to shop by items for under $100, or select the sale tab at the top of the page for some of the best deals available.
You can also check out the Coach Reserve section for some great limited time offers. You can sort those pages by price low to high, to find the best deals too.
Here are a few of the items you’ll find in the stores at the Coach Factory Outlet Sales (they will have the prices in the stores):
Mini Cora Domed Satchel
Coach Street Zip Tote Bag
Coach Minetta Crossbody Bag
Tips for saving the most on Coach Bags when shopping Coach Outlet Online:
- In order to shop the Coach Factory Outlet sale online, the process has recently changed. Coach outlet online has released this new FAQ that says you’ll need to sign up in one of the outlet stores, and then hope they send you an invite (it’s free to join). They frequently have sales on their Coach online site, and send out invitations at random. I also suggest logging into your account from time to time, as I find lots of their sales just by checking in.
- You can sign up online for the Coach Factory Store too, and they may send you an invite. There is no guarantee they will, but its good to try if you do not have a Factory store near you. Invites are offered an random online, so just remember that you may not get one.
- We have heard from readers that Coach is limiting their access to the online Coach Outlet sales. This means that folks are getting fewer invites to the factory sales, so expect that as a possibility.
- Make sure you are only shopping at the real factory store if you are shopping at the Coach Factory outlet online (https://www.coachoutlet.com). There are many efforts on the internet to trick you into thinking you are shopping the coach factory online store, when in fact you are buying a knock off. Sites that look something like coachfactoryoutlet (insert other text here).com are trying to make you think you are getting a real bag when in fact you are not.
- Coach Outlets carry two kinds of discounted bags primarily: a) clearanced out Coach bags from the regular Coach store, and b) bags made just for the factory stores. The best deal will be the clearanced out bags from the regular Coach store. The easiest way to identify which is which, is to shop in store and ask the associates. We have also heard that the designs for the outlet stores carry an F in the serial number too. Both bags are created with the higher end materials that Coach is known for, but the ones designed for the outlet will have fewer special details (hence the lesser price).
- If you have a Coach Factory Outlet store near you, consider shopping in-store vs at the Coach Factory Outlet online. There are a couple of good reasons for this: a) you can view the merchandise in person and know what you want, and b) no special invite is required, so everyone will have access to these sales.
- These sales are intended for people to buy items for their own personal use. That means that if you are buying in bulk (10 items or more) you may get denied access to future sales. We have heard from a number of readers who have had their access blocked as a result of too many purchases, so this is an important tip to keep in mind. This is to prevent folks from buying these items for the purpose of reselling them.
- If you have a Coach purse that has broken (zipper, handle. etc), take it to your local Coach or Coach Outlet store location and you can pay a modest fee to have it repaired. This will save you tons over purchasing a new bag!
- If there is no specific sale going on, you can also check out sites like 6pm.com for discount Coach items, or Savings.com for Coach Coupons to help you save more!