Coach Factory Outlet Sale
The Coach Factory Outlet (www.coachfactoryoutlet.com) runs great invite only sales throughout the year. Also, be sure to check out the clearance merchandise at the Coach Factory Outlet stores. There are some great deals on handbags, and some of the lowest prices you will find for Coach products. They also offers sales throughout the year, offering additional savings, and are a great way to snag a super deal on a Coach bag!
Right now, the Coach Factory Outlet stores are running a big Sale in store in their outlet stores until July 14th, where you can get up to 70% off with lots of new sales being added frequently to the sale! They said this sale offers the lowest prices of the season! These are super sales events if your looking for big savings on Coach bags and other Coach items.
The next invitation only event on the Coach Factory Outlet online site will start Wednesday July 29th, 2015.
In addition to the Coach Factory Outlet, here are some additional places that you can save big on Coach items:
- Coach Sale at Nordstroms – Up to 50% off + FREE shipping
- Coach Handbag Sale – the Semi-Annual Sale is only going on for a few more days at Coach.com where you can find some great deals!
- Coach Sale on 6pm.com
Here are a few of the items you’ll find in the stores at the Coach Factory Outlet Sales (they will have the prices in the stores):
Mini Cora Domed Satchel
Coach Street Zip Tote Bag
Coach Minetta Crossbody Bag
Tips for saving the most on Coach Bags through the Coach Factory Outlet Online Sales:
- In order to shop the Coach Factory Outlet sale online, the process has recently changed. Coach outlet online has released this new FAQ that says you’ll need to sign up in one of the outlet stores, and then hope they send you an invite (it’s free to join). They frequently have sales on their Coach online site, and send out invitations at random. I also suggest logging into your account from time to time, as I find lots of their sales just by checking in.
- You can sign up online for the Coach Factory Store too, and they may send you an invite. There is no guarantee they will, but its good to try if you do not have a Factory store near you. Invites are offered an random online, so just remember that you may not get one.
- We have heard from readers that Coach is limiting their access to the online Coach Outlet sales. This means that folks are getting fewer invites to the factory sales, so expect that as a possibility.
- Make sure you are only shopping at the real factory store if you are shopping at the Coach Factory outlet online (http://www.coachfactory.com/). There are many efforts on the internet to trick you into thinking you are shopping the coach factory online store, when in fact you are buying a knock off. Sites that look something like coachfactoryoutlet (insert other text here).com are trying to make you think you are getting a real bag when in fact you are not.
- Coach Outlets carry two kinds of discounted bags primarily: a) clearanced out Coach bags from the regular Coach store, and b) bags made just for the factory stores. The best deal will be the clearanced out bags from the regular Coach store. The easiest way to identify which is which, is to shop in store and ask the associates. We have also heard that the designs for the outlet stores carry an F in the serial number too. Both bags are created with the higher end materials that Coach is known for, but the ones designed for the outlet will have fewer special details (hence the lesser price).
- If you have a Coach Factory Outlet store near you, consider shopping in-store vs at the Coach Factory Outlet online. There are a couple of good reasons for this: a) you can view the merchandise in person and know what you want, and b) no special invite is required, so everyone will have access to these sales.
- These sales are intended for people to buy items for their own personal use. That means that if you are buying in bulk (10 items or more) you may get denied access to future sales. We have heard from a number of readers who have had their access blocked as a result of too many purchases, so this is an important tip to keep in mind. This is to prevent folks from buying these items for the purpose of reselling them.
- If you have a Coach purse that has broken (zipper, handle. etc), take it to your local Coach or Coach Factory location and you can pay a modest fee to have it repaired. This will save you tons over purchasing a new bag!
- If there is no specific sale going on, you can also check out sites like 6pm.com for discount Coach items, or Savings.com for Coach Coupons to help you save more!
Find a coach store locator here to find store deals available right now.