Coach Factory Outlet Sale
The Coach Factory Outlet is back with another great sale, this time, they are offering up to 70% off clearance merchandise at the Coach Factory Outlet stores. There are some great deals, especially on summer bags & handbags great for traveling, plus mens items, accessories, wallets & more. These sales happen regularly, and are a great way to snag a super deal on a Coach bag!
This current sale is going on till about 9am pst on Tuesday June 24th, 2014.
The Coach Factory Outlet stores often have similar sales in-store, so if you live near an outlet, this is the easiest way to shop the sales.
Don’t forget about these sales going on now too:
Coach Sale at Nordstroms – Up to 50% off + FREE shipping
Coach Handbag Sale & more – Semi-Annual Sale going on now at Coach.com
Here are a few of the deals I found at Coach Factory Outlet::
Hadley Leather Duffle - $100 (was $358 – 72% off)
Park Metro Dream C Tote – $90 (was $318 – 72% off)
Peyton Multi-Stripe Accordion Zip Wallet – $65 (was $238 – 73% off)
Shipping is $10, or free on orders of $150 or more.
Tips for saving the most on Coach Bags through the Coach Factory Outlet Online Sales:
- In order to shop the Coach Factory Outlet sale online, the process has recently changed. Coach outlet online has released this new FAQ that says you’ll need to sign up in one of the outlet stores, and then hope they send you an invite (it’s free to join). They frequently have sales on their Coach online site, and send out invitations at random. I also suggest logging into your account from time to time, as I find lots of their sales just by checking in.
- We have heard from readers that Coach is limiting their access to the online Coach Outlet sales. This means that folks are getting fewer invites to the factory sales, so expect that as a possibility.
- Make sure you are only shopping at the real factory store if you are shopping at the Coach Factory outlet online (http://www.coachfactory.com/). There are many efforts on the internet to trick you into thinking you are shopping the coach factory online store, when in fact you are buying a knock off. Sites that look something like coachfactoryoutlet (insert other text here).com are trying to make you think you are getting a real bag when in fact you are not.
- Coach Outlets carry two kinds of discounted bags primarily: a) clearanced out Coach bags from the regular Coach store, and b) bags made just for the factory stores. The best deal will be the clearanced out bags from the regular Coach store. The easiest way to identify which is which, is to shop in store and ask the associates. We have also heard that the designs for the outlet stores carry an F in the serial number too. Both bags are created with the higher end materials that Coach is known for, but the ones designed for the outlet will have fewer special details (hence the lesser price).
- If you have a Coach Factory Outlet store near you, consider shopping in-store vs at the Coach Factory Outlet online. There are a couple of good reasons for this: a) you can view the merchandise in person and know what you want, and b) no special invite is required, so everyone will have access to these sales.
- These sales are intended for people to buy items for their own personal use. That means that if you are buying in bulk (10 items or more) you may get denied access to future sales. This is to prevent folks from buying these items for the purpose of reselling them.
- If you have a Coach purse that has broken (zipper, handle. etc), take it to your local Coach or Coach Factory location and you can pay a modest fee to have it repaired. This will save you tons over purchasing a new bag!
- If there is no specific sale going on, you can also check out sites like 6pm.com for discount Coach items, or Savings.com for Coach Coupons to help you save more!
Find a coach store locator here to find store deals available right now.