A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the King 5 11pm show tonight with Jesse Jones! I had the privilege to share about ways to save money on back-to-school shopping. (If you missed the segment , you can access the video here!).
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, my blogging partner Sia & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Right now, we are featuring a series about Back to School Shopping on a Budget , where we’re giving you our best tips on ways to save on school supplies, clothing, and more. We are going into the stores to show you how to maximize your savings by using simple shopping strategies & utilizing coupons & matching with store sales to find great deals. We also have partnered with a number of stores with great back to school sales to bring you some fun giveaways to help you on your quest to save money for your family while you get ready for your kids to head back to school.
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Back to School Shopping Deals
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Retail Store Coupons
- Free Samples
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
- Fall 2012 Northwest Consignment Sales
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
Savings Nation Coupon Classes:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and we often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily email newsletter.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Subscribe via a Reader (Google Reader, Yahoo Reader) – a resource for reading all of your favorite websites in one location.
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
Thank you for visiting & I’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.