Northwest Fall Consignment Sales – 2017
If you’re looking for an upcoming consignment sale, we’ve got a list of all the children’s consignment sales happening the next few months.
Shopping at these large kids’ consignment sales is an excellent way to save a significant amount on clothing to get your kids through the whole year. You’ll find it organized by area (Western WA, Eastern WA,Western Oregon and Idaho), as well as organized by date to make it easier to find one that you’re interested in.
If we missed a consignment sale for kids, send us an email at thriftynorthwestmom (at) gmail (dot) com with all the details or leave us a comment.
- Just Between Friends – Lake Stevens, WA – Frontier Village (Vacant Sports Authority) – August 1st- 6th, 2017 – Public sale hours are Wednesday & Thursday 10am- 8pm, Friday 10am-8pm ($2 admission or use a free pass from online), Saturday 9am-8pm (free admission) and Half Price Presale 5:30pm-7pm, and Sunday 9am-8pm (free admission + 75% off). You can get free presale and/or general admission passes online for expectant parents, first-time parents, and more.
- Just Between Friends – Green River Community College Gym, August 23rd – 27th, 2017. Thursday 10am-7pm $2 Admission, Friday 10am-7pm Free Admission, Saturday 9am-4pm 50% Off Day + Free Admission, Sunday 9am-1pm 75% Off Day + Free Admission. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Cash.
- Phinney Neighborhood Preschool Consignment Sale – Seattle, WA – Phinney Neighborhood Center; Saturday September 16, 2017 from 9am – 1pm. Free parking & admission
- Just Between Friends – Everett/Monroe, WA – Evergreen State Fairgrounds Commercial Building – September 13th-16th, 2017 – Public shopping hours are Thursday (9/13) 2pm-7pm, Friday (9/14) 9am-3pm, Saturday (9/15) 9am-5pm, and Sunday (9/16) 8am-5pm with 50% off items without stars.
- Jack & Jill Consignment Sale – Lynnwood, WA – Lynnwood Convention Center – September 15th – 17th, 2017. Public shopping hours are Fri 2-7pm (or shop at noon with a diaper donation), Saturday 9-4pm, & Sunday 9am – 2pm & Half Price Tag sale on select items.
- Just Between Friends – Gold Creek Church, Mill Creek, September 21st- 23rd, 2017; Thursday, 10am-8pm, $2 admission or FREE with 2 food items for local food bank. Friday, 9am-7pm, free admission. Saturday, 8am-1:30pm, half price day and free admission.
- Rhea Lana Consignment Sale – Tacoma WA (next to Regal Lakewood Cinemas); September 24th-29th; consignors earn 70-80% . Half price sale on Fri 9/28 & Sat 9/29.
- Seattle Families of Multiples – Aurora Church of Nazarene (Shoreline), October 7th, 2016 8:30am – 11:30 am.
- Just Between Friends – Kitsap County Fair Grounds- Sun Pavilion; October 13th- 15th, 2017. Thurs. – Prime Time Shopping & Early Entry; Fri. – 9am-9pm, $3 admission; Sat. – 9am-7pm, $2 admission, 5pm-9pm half price night and free admission.
- Just Between Friends – Washington State Fair Events Center, Showplex Building in Puyallup (Blue Gate); October 12th – 15th, 2017; Event hours: Wednesday 7pm-9pm Prime Time Shopping ($15 admission – first 100 only), Thursday 10/12 8am Early Bird Shopping $6 admission, open to public 12pm-8pm. Friday 10/13 11am-7pm, $2 admission. Saturday 10/14 9am-5pm, $1 admission. Sunday 10/15 8am-2pm, free admission plus most items are 50% off. Military families, foster parents, adoptive parents and first time parents can obtain free entry tickets on the website.
- Creme Brulee Kids – Kent Commons, Friday, October 13th – Saturday, October 14th; Free admission; Discount day on Saturday. Open Thursday, 10/6 at 6:30pm for consignors and two friends, Friday 10/13 from 9am-6pm, and Saturday (Discount Day!) 10/14 from 9am-4pm. Free parking and free childcare are provided.
- Just Between Friends – Spokane, WA – Spokane Fair & Expo Center – September 22nd-24th – Admission is $5 on Friday and Saturday and FREE on Sunday which is also the half price sale. Hours are Friday (9/22) 9am-8pm, Saturday (9/23) 9am-4pm, and Sunday (9/24) 8am-1pm. They accept checks, cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Sign up as a First Time Mom on their website and get a presale pass emailed to you a few days before the presale for you and a guest.
SW Washington / Portland / Western Oregon:
- Just Between Friends – Portland, OR – Portland Expo Center – August 11th-13th – Presale and prime time shopping available. 8/11 11am-8pm, Free Admission. 8/12 9am-4pm, free admission. 8/13 9am-2pm, 50% off sale, free admission. There is a full schedule available to print online.
- Full House Moms & Dads Resale Event – Taborspace, Portland, September 30th, 2017. Saturday, 9/30 12pm – 5pm/ Free admission. Bring your own shopping bags.
- Just Between Friends – Expo Idaho/Boise Fairgrounds – September 22nd – 24th; 9-3pm + 50% off sale.
- Just Between Friends – Kootenai County Fairgrounds (Jacklin Bldg. #25) Couer d’Alene, Idaho. October 13th-15th, 2017 – Hours are Friday (10/13) 9am-8pm with $5 admission, Saturday (10/14) 9am-4pm with $5 admission, and Sunday (10/15) 8am-1pm with free admission and a half price sale. They accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For those of you who are new to consignment sales, this is an opportunity for you to shop for babies, kids & maternity clothing, baby equipment, toys, books, shoes & much more at a fraction of retail cost. At these sales, moms can sign up to consign & sell their gently used items. So, it’s like one big garage sale all under one roof. :) It’s not too late to contact these sales as well, to find out how you can be a consignor & get cash-back for your own items.
Let us know if you know of other sales we should add to our list!