Knotts Berry Farm Tickets – Where to Find The Best Deal!
Are you planning to visit Knott’s Berry Farm, or the Knott’s Soak City Waterpark? If so, we have a list of places you can find legitimate discounts on Knott’s Berry Farm tickets, to help you save for the whole family! Here are the best discounts currently available.
Knotts Berry Farm Discount Tickets – As Low As $38!
If you’re headed down to Southern California, we’ve found I lived in southern California for a few years when I was a kid and this was a fun amusement park we visited a few times. If you’re headed down to Disneyland but want a break to try something new for a day & at a lower rate than paying for another day at Disney, this is a nice option of a different kind of theme park to take the family. It’s only 10-15 minutes away from Disneyland too, if you’re staying close to Disney. Sometimes the older kids like this park better, as there are some more adventurous rides.
They also have Knott’s Soak City, which is a fun waterpark to add on. There are not as many waterpark options in the Disneyland area as there are in the Disney World area, so if your kids are a fan of those, this is one opportunity.
Plus, Knott’s Berry Farm has their own themed hotel, that will cost you much less then a Disneyland Hotel, especially if you find it on sale (it does pop up on Groupon from time to time)!
We recently updated the post below with ticket deals for Knotts Berry Farm, as well as their waterpark, Soak City, if you are wanting to visit then.
What is New At Knotts Berry Farm This Year?
- Calico River Rapids – New ride opened May 17th, this is a re-imagined ride that was previously known as BigFoot Rapids and has been renovated to include new animatronics, themed show scenes, a new story overlay and plenty of dynamic water effects.• Soak City Water Park now open – Ride-n-slide Combo Pass includes 2 fun parks for one low price.• Knott‘s Summer Nights – All-new nighttime summer party from June 7 – August 11, where you can enjoy the nighttime festivities of live music, food, and games.
We have a round up of some of the best ways to get a deal on the Knotts Berry Farm Tickets here:
To help you compare prices, this is what you will likely pay if you were to buy your tickets online through the Knott’s Berry Farm site. Ticket prices for adults are regularly $79. Knotts advertises them for $49 online, but they add service fees too, and the deal with those tickets is that you can only find certain days available at that price, so I just looked at what it would cost to buy tickets for a coming Saturday on the Knotts site, and it came out to $64 before service fees for adults, and $54 for kids. You can use those prices for comparisons, as you look for the deal you want.
Here are the best deals we have found for Knotts Berry Farm Tickets –
We have personally purchased tickets from both Get Away Today and aRes, and confirm they are both legitimate sources to save big on attraction tickets!
Get these Discount Tickets for Knotts from GetAwayToday –
- Getaway Today has discount Knotts Berry Farm Tickets here. They start at $52 per ticket for kids and $56 for adults.
These guys are awesome, especially if you want to book a package deal (they do great vacation packages, and customer service is top notch)!
Find Knotts Berry Farm Ticket Deals from aRes Travel –
- KNOTT’S ANY DAY FAMILY PACK OFFER – BUY 3 REGULAR & SAVE $96
(you can get Knotts Soak City Tickets for just $42 too here!).
If you plan to check out some of the other area attractions (like Disneyland or Universal Studios), they also have discounts on combo passes too, so you can save on all the parks.
- KNOTTS Berry Farm Soak City Tickets from $38 here.
- Save $30 on 1-Day General Admission
- Save $59 on Ride & Slide 2-Day Combo Pass Valid for one-day admission to Knott‘s Berry Farm and one-day admission to Soak City Orange County
- As low as $37.00 for Kids/ $43 for adults (Gate Price is $82.00).
- Find all of these offers here.
Other discounts for Knotts Berry Farm you can find include –
- Goldstar’s discount tickets – $44-$46 plus service fees (a few dollars)
- AAA Members can get a discount (looks like those prices start at $47 per ticket)
More information about Knott’s Berry Farm::
There’s much to keep you and your family amused by land, water and air at Knott’s Berry Farm’s 160 acres of roller coasters, games, shopping, live entertainment, dining and children’s rides in Buena Park. Go head-over-heels and heels-over-head on the scream machine Boomerang. Bang into your buddies on the Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars. Make a splash on Bigfoot Rapids. Take a spin on Wipeout — if you dare! In between turns on the Sierra Sidewinder and the hair-raising Montezooma’s Revenge, visit Camp Snoopy or Ghost Town for live singing, dancing, stunts and the Peanuts Gang. In the spring, celebrate Knott’s delicious roots at the Boysenberry Festival. (Walter Knott invented the cross between a loganberry, red raspberry and blackberry!) This fun food festival includes tasty Boysenberry Bites — like boysenberry BBQ sauce, ICEE floats and Frappuccinos, live entertainment and more farm-fresh fun for the whole family.
If you’re looking for ideas on ways to save on Disneyland while you’re down there, check out our Disneyland Savings page: