Disneyland Vacation Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale!
Update – if you missed this sale we share all the current best deals on Disneyland Tickets here too (updated regularly)
If you’re looking to travel to Disneyland in 2020, now is the time to book! Get Away Today just released their Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and they are better than ever. Now through December 2nd (or while supplies last – whichever comes first), you can get Adults at Kids’ Prices on all 2019 and 2020 3-Day Park Hopper or longer tickets. We generally see price increases on Disneyland tickets come the first few months after the new year, so this really is one of the best opportunities to save the most on Disneyland tickets if you are planning a trip for 2020. You will avoid the price increase and get extra savings. Even better, you can combine the ticket savings offers with other promotional offers (like a free hotel night, and our promo code savings) to get the best deal possible on your upcoming Disneyland trip!
Here are the deals available for this year’s sale:
- Adults at Kids’ Prices on 3-Day and longer Disneyland Tickets – that’s up to a $20 savings per ticket! There is no promo code needed. Savings should automatically be applied.
- No blackout dates – valid for travel through 12/31/2020
- Valid on Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day Tickets with or without MaxPass
- CAN be combined with our Extra Night Free Hotel stays and up to 25% off at the Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Can be used with promo code THRIFTYNW so you can save an extra $10 off your vacation packages (minimum 2-night hotel stay & 2 tickets)
You can also check out our round up of all the best Disneyland Tickets Deals we could find (from reputable dealers) here!
You can combine these savings with promotional pricing deals, and you can save up to $20 per ticket over annual pricing! That could save you hundreds for a trip for a family of five for example! We don’t expect to see Disneyland prices this low ever again, so it is a great time to buy if you are looking to book a Disneyland Vacation.
To get this deal:
- Book online at getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a representative.
- Discounted rates are already reflected on the price shown online.
- Book any 3-Day or longer Park Hopper ticket for 2019 or 2020.
- Get an additional $10 off vacation packages when you use promo code THRIFTYNW when you book a vacation package.
More details on this deal:
- It can be combined with the Disneyland Resort Hotel sale going on (save up to 25% on select dates), Extra night free hotel offers, and exclusive Get Away Today hotel perks for the most savings
- Can be purchased with our Layaway Plan – only $125 down
Next year at the Disneyland Resort is going to be an unprecedented year with so much going on no matter when you travel. Here is a quick recap of some of the upcoming events:
- Get Your Ears On: A Mickey and Minnie Celebration begins in January
- January/February: Lunar New Year Festival
- March/April: Disney California Adventure® Park Food and Wine Festival
- Summer: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opens
- September/October: Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort
- November/December: Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort
With Get Away Today, you can take advantage of their Layaway Plan. For just $125 down, you can book your Southern California vacation for 2019 or 2020. This means that you’ll be able to lock-in 2020 prices in 2019! When you choose to do a Layaway Plan, you can make as many payments as you want, as often as you want, just as long as everything is paid off at least 15 days before your departure date. This feature makes it possible for every family to make their vacation dreams come true. Disneyland is known to raise their prices every year, so now is the time to lock-in the lowest rate possible.
If you’re thinking of traveling to Disneyland next year, don’t wait to book! Contact Get Away Today and be sure to get this incredible offer while it lasts. With so much to do at both Disneyland and California Adventure, you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun. Make sure to mention Thrifty Northwest Mom sent you!