U Cut Christmas Tree Farms near Seattle & Puget Sound areas
Do you love to cut down your own Christmas tree? We’ve got a big list of all the best U-cut Christmas Tree Farms near Seattle, Tacoma & other Puget Sound areas. Things are a bit different this year in 2020, so make sure to check out the websites or Facebook pages to make sure you know what to expect before your visit (masks & social distancing will be in effect at all of the tree farms)
Another tip is to get your Christmas tree quickly this year! This is the first year I have seen SO many Christmas tree farms already sold out or closed. So, head to the tree farm soon to make your selection so you don’t miss out!
If you don’t see your favorite Christmas tree farm listed, make sure to check out the Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association list, too.
Don’t forget to check out our BIG list of Christmas Events happening in 2020, too!
Best Christmas Tree Farms near Seattle & other Puget Sound Areas:
- Red-Wood Christmas Tree Farm – Redmond, WA – U-cut is not available this year, but they will have pre-cut trees available. You can also ride the wagon around their U-cut field nestled in the heart of the Sammamish Valley. They will have complimentary hot chocolate and cider & candy canes. Dogs are allowed too. (Appointments needed for the wagon rides, which occur during the week)
- Serres Farm – Redmond, WA – 11/28 – 12/13 – they are open weekends for u-cut trees. Sat &. Sun 9:30 – 5:30 (there are no pre-cut trees over 4′ this year).
- Ronnei Christmas Tree Farm – Carnation, WA – Not open the 2020 year.
- Mountain Creek Christmas Tree Farm – Snoqualmie, WA – Nov 16 – Dec 11th. U cut is open by appt only. Head to their website to make an appt. (no cider, coffee or gift shop)
- Keith and Scott Tree Farm – North Bend, WA – Starts November 27th. Weekends only (Saturdays and Sunday) 9am-dusk. Cash or check only. Pets are welcome as long as they are on a leash. (There are 2 tree farms, so look at the different ones & what varieties they have to see which one you are interested in visiting)
- Trinity Tree Farm – Issaquah, WA – Open now (no ending dates listed). Open on weekends from 8am-6pm and weekdays 10am-6pm. They have pre-cut (up to 9′ ) & u-cut trees (up to 6′ & maybe a few 7′). There will be hot cocoa to purchase & an espresso bar & to-go food items.
- Crystal Creek Farm – Maple Valley, WA – Open during the Christmas season. 9am-4pm. There are train rides which are $5/person.
- Papa’s Tree Farm – Maple Valley, WA – U-cut is sold out for 2020, but they do have pre-cut trees available. (No train this year)
- Three Tree Farms – Maple Valley, WA – Open Sat & Sun, 9am – dusk. They do have complimentary blueberry muffins + coffee/cider. Cash & checks only.
- Pfaff’s Christmas Tree Farm – Auburn, WA – Open 7 days a week , 9am-6:30 pm.
- Carnation Tree Farm – Carnation, WA – They will only be open thru Fri 12/3. They have pre-cut Noble Fir, u-cut Grand Fir, & Garland
- Enchanted Winds Tree Farm – Issaquah, WA – Closed for 2020 season
- Alpine Meadows Christmas Tree Farm – Deming, WA – Open November 27th. Daily on weekdays, 10-3pm & weekends, 9am-4:30pm. Closed Sundays.
- Fullner Christmas Tree Farm – Everson, WA; only open Sat 12/5 from 8-4pm . $6/foot
- Big Lake Trees – Mount Vernon, WA – Open November 27th – Dec 13th, 9am – 4:30; weekday by appt.
- Pilchuck Secret Valley Christmas Tree Farm – Arlington, WA – Closed for 2020 season
- Farmer Brown’s Christmas Tree Farm – Arlington, WA . Open daily 9am – 4pm; There will be a bonfire on wknds & hot chocolate, cider & coffee.
- Long’s Christmas Tree Farm – Snohomish, WA; Sat & Sun 12/5 & 12/6 only. 10am – 4:30pm
- Dairyland – Snohomish, WA; Open till Dec 22nd with u-cut & pre-cut. Weekdays 9-8pm; Sat 9-9pm, Sun 9-6pm . Food trucks, gift shop, brewery & more!
- Lochsloy Acres Christmas Tree Farm – Lake Stevens, WA – No more appts available
- Stocker Farms – Snohomish, WA – Open daily. 11/27 – 12/13. Mon – Thurs – 11 – 4pm; Fri – Sun – 9am – 5pm. U-cut is sold out, but there is pre-cut trees available. No dogs allowed
- Promised Land U Cut Christmas Trees – Snohomish, WA; Open daily 9:30 -dusk (except Tues)
- Wintergreen Tree Farm – Snohomish, WA; Open weekdays 2-6pm & weekends – 9am – 6pm
South Sound / Peninsula:
Nativity at Schilter Farms
- Snowshoe Evergreen Tree Farm -10716 State Route 162 East, Puyallup – They are open Mon – Fri – 10-5; Sat & Sun – 9-5. (9-10 am available for seniors & at-risk population). This year they are providing pre-cut trees (5 varieties) for you to choose from (no u-cut this year).
- Red Barn Tree Farm – 119th and SR 162 E, Puyallup, WA 98374. This is a very popular place to get a tree on the Orting Hwy, however, we can’t find a website or FB page for their business. Open weekends 8 – 3:30 & weekdays – 10 – 3:30pm. No train this year, but they will bring wagons around to gather trees to bring back to the barn. Parking is limited since it is so busy, so just an FYI. But they have a great variety of trees (we went here for years!)
- Riverlook Tree Farm – 119th and SR 162 (Orting valley) Avail till 12/18. Weekdays 10am – dusk. Weekends 8am – dusk. There is no website for this farm, but we have also bought trees from this farm in the past & they are a great farm with a lot of selection. They typically offer hay/wagon/tractor rides, but I’m not sure what the status is on those.
- Double 4 Tree Farm – Tacoma, WA – There are only pre-cut trees available at this time. Weekdays 12 – 4pm; Weekends – 9am – 4pm. Farm closes 12/18
- Ohop Ridge Tree Farm – Eatonville, WA – Open November 27th – Dec 13th. Saturdays and Sundays 9am-dusk. They are offering a special on tall trees – 12 – 25′ or taller for $50. Other trees are regular price. Santa will be there for social distance visits. There is the Ohop Uber (tractor ride up the hill) which is limited to one family per trip. There is also “Tractorland” for young customers (8 & younger) to ride their own “Tractor”
- Holiday Christmas Trees – Eatonville, WA – Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 9am-4:30 (fresh cut lot open till 5). Cash & credit/debit. No pets in fields.
- Hunter’s Christmas Tree Farm – Lacey/Yelm area; 7401 Yelm Hwy. SE – Saturdays 9am – dusk. (not open Sundays); Mon & Fri say 4 – dusk (?) Their hours are a little confusing – I’d look at the website or call them for times. Free ride on the wagons to take you to the fields, free hot chocolate & Santa will visit on Sat 12/5 from 10-2pm.
- Schilter Family Farm – Lacey/Olympia, WA; Open daily 9am – dusk. Hay wagon rides will be 50% capacity & sanitized after every ride. Hot cocoa, cider & coffee & cider donuts available on wknds. There is a special lighted nativity scene in the barn.
- Five Springs Tree Farm – Olalla, WA – Saturdays and Sundays 9am-4pm. (While supplies last)
- Clyde & Dale’s Christmas Tree Farm – Olympia, WA – Closed early for 2020 season.
- Hockett Tree Farms – Montesano, WA; Weekends 8:30 – dusk; Weekdays 10 – dusk
- The Wreath Works – Port Orchard, WA; Open until 12/20. 9am – dusk. No food/beverages sold this year.
If we’ve missed your favorite Christmas tree farm, leave a comment or email us at thriftynorthwestmom (at) gmail.com!