Strawberry Lemonade is one of my kids’ favorite recipes. Well, really, they love any kind of lemonade. Although it can be very expensive when you order it in a restaurant, it’s actually a fairly affordable drink to make at home. The best part is if you start with a regular lemonade recipe, you can easily substitute raspberries for strawberries, etc., depending on what is on sale.
It’s also a really simple recipe. I recently made it with one of my kids’ kindergarten classes, and it’s one of the recipes every child in class loved! It may be perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch or party, too!
Lemonade is one of those fun drinks that looks so pretty and even more colorful when you make strawberry lemonade (or raspberry lemonade).
Here are some fun ways to serve up your drink for friends or at a party:
Serve your lemonade to friends or family in these Mason Jar Mugs with Handle, Tin lid & plastic straws, 16 oz old fashioned drinking glasses (4 piece set).
Printable Recipe for Strawberry Lemonade::
If you’d like to print off the recipe to add to your recipe binder or notebook, here’s the printable version::
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. 12-15 lemons)
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Torani Strawberry Flavored Syrup (can substitute white sugar)
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce to a simmer until the sugar is melted
- Remove from oven and let cool (note, you can skip this step and just add sugar to cold water - but you risk a grainy taste if the sugar is not fully dissolved).
- Add the lemon juice and stir (you can strain if you like no pulp in your drink, but I prefer it unstrained).
- Add strawberries and Torani Strawberry syrup in a blender, and blend until Chunky
- Add strawberries to your drink
- Chill until cold
- Serve over Ice
Make sure to check out more of our favorite drink recipes::
Follow along with our Beverage Pinterest board, too, for more inspiration::
What is your favorite spring or summer drink?