Mango Kiwi Avocado Smoothie Recipe – Healthy Quick Meal Idea!
With summer right around the corner, many of us are looking for healthier recipes to add to our menus and I have been on the hunt for more smoothie recipes as I really want to substitute green smoothies for more breakfasts. Even my girls have been interested in green smoothies, so this is a great way to get them eating healthier without realizing it.
We’ve got this yummy Mango Kiwi Avocado Smoothie to share with you today! You can make it fast & quick in the morning with just 5 minutes or less of prep time & then grab it for a breakfast on the go – or freeze it to make ahead a few breakfasts. Also, makes a great snack in the afternoon if you need a pick me up!
If you are looking for a quick and healthy recipe your kids will love, try this one out!
Mango Kiwi Avacado Recipe –
½ large avocado
1 kiwi, peeled
⅓ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
½ cup ice
Put in all your ingredients into your blender.
Fill it with enough water so that it covers all the ingredients
Blend till smooth
The total prep time is 5 minutes and it serves 1 person.Print
- ½ mango
- ½ large avocado
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- ⅓ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice
- Put in all your ingredients into your blender.
- Fill it with enough water so that it covers all the ingredients
- Blend till smooth
More Smoothie Recipes You Might Like::
- Berry Pineapple Smoothie – Freeze Ahead for Back to School!
- 25+ Green Smoothie Recipes for Quick, Healthy Meals!
- Tropical Green Smoothie – Immune Booster For Kids!
- Chia Seed Recipes – Berry Banana Smoothie
Here are a few more healthy recipes you might be interested in and you can find more recipes in our recipe database:
- Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars – Great for a quick breakfast on the go
- Healthy Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Caprese Salad
- Homemade Pico de Gallo
What is your favorite smoothie recipe?