Allure Beauty Boxes – $23 For Your First Box ($200 + Value)
For those of you who love the Beauty Box deals, here is another fun one. Get a beauty box from Allure for just $23 (valued at $200 this month). This is a great price, if you are looking for beauty box deals. You will also get a free gift with your first beauty box and then they are $23 per month after that – so grab yours now!
This is a nice offer as it includes several full sized items & a total of 8 items! This is a subscription service you are signing up for, but you can cancel at any time. This month’s beauty box is estimated to be a $220 value, but each month they are estimated to range from $100+ value, so you can expect to get your money’s worth regularly.
In addition to the monthly items, the Allure beauty boxes also come with a special gift for first time subscribers in your first box and then each box monthly has a mini-mag with tips, shortcuts, and step-by-steps too.
What’s included in this month’s Box:
This month (January Allure Beauty Box), new members will receive a total of 8 items (4 Full Size) ($200 total value) — delivered right to your door!
That’s a total value of $200+ for just $23!
- L’Occitane Immortelle Divine Crème
- Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel (full size)
- ManiMe Personalized Gel Nail Sticker (full set) – Choose from 5 designs*
- True & Lucious Super Moisture Lipstick in Vintage Rose (full size)
- The Beauty Crop Blush Duo in Mauve-ulous (full size)
- BaseBlue Cosmetics Airsponge
- New Member Gift #1: Decorte Liposome Moisture Serum
- New Member Gift #2: Decorte AQ Serum Absolute
- Acure Ultra Hydrating 12 Hour Facial Moisturizer
Find all of the details for this month’s box here.
You can also get a Get a FREE Mega Bundle (25 products valued over $254) with purchase of an annual subscription!
Review of Allure Beauty Box : This is what was included in my Allure Beauty Box for December:
I ordered the Allure Beauty Box in December & this is what I received in my box (remember that it will be different each month):
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Mini Makeup Eraser
- Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
- Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Anastasia Eye Shadow Palette (pictured below) – this is my favorite part of the box! (& I totally missed it in the first pictures as it was hiding at the bottom of the box!)
I also ordered in December when they were offering the free gift of a Hot Tools 24K Gold One Step Blowout Styler ($75 value). So, I received a certificate to mail that in & redeem that free gift. (They are offering this as a free gift right now if you sign up for an annual membership)
Things to Know about Ordering Allure Subscription Boxes:
- It could take awhile to arrive – I did order in the very busy December/Christmas season, so it took over a month to arrive. They did send me an email to let me know it had finally shipped & then I received it about a week & a half later. So, I anticipate it won’t take that long for future months’ but just know that it could take longer.
- By signing up for a box, you are signing up for a subscription – however this can be cancelled at any time (even if you have not received the box yet, you can cancel the subscription after ordering your first box.
- You must cancel the subscription before the end of the month that you ordered during – so if I only wanted to receive 1 subscription box and I ordered in January, I would need to cancel by January 30th. This is the case even if you do not receive your box by that date. You can either call or email them to cancel your subscription.
This is estimated to be a $97 value, so sounds like a great offer if you love beauty products. Sign up for your first box for just $15 here!
Your first month’s box will be $15 with this offer and then it is $15 + free shipping per month after that ( a good value for getting full size products)! You can also sign up for an annual membership, which is $150 (and that makes it just $12.50 per month if you do it that way).