Allure Beauty Boxes – $15 For Your First Box ($122+ Value)
For those of you who love the Beauty Box deals, here is another fun one. Get a beauty box from Allure for just $15 (valued at $70). You will also get a free gift with your first beauty box and then they are $15 per month after that.
This is a nice offer as it includes several full sized items & a total of 7 items including Kate Somerville! This is a subscription service you are signing up for, but you can cancel at any time. This month’s beauty box is estimated to be a $122 value, but each month they are estimated to range from $50 to $90 value, so you can expect to get your money’s worth regularly.
In addition to the monthly items, the Allure beauty boxes also come with a special gift for first time subscribers in your first box and then each box monthly has a mini-mag with tips, shortcuts, and step-by-steps too.
What’s included in January Box:
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara -OR- Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (full size)
- AKAR Pure Lip Restoration (full size)
- New Member Gift: First Aid Beauty Coconut Priming Moisturizer (full size) – this is the same as what I got in my box
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Treatment
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Water Cream
- Vitabrid C12 Dual Drop Serum
- NatureLab Tokyo Perfect Oil Shine Mist
This is what was included in my Allure Beauty Box for December:
I ordered the Allure Beauty Box in December & this is what I received in my box (remember that it will be different each month):
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Mini Makeup Eraser
- Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
- Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
I also ordered in December when they were offering the free gift of a Hot Tools 24K Gold One Step Blowout Styler ($75 value). So, I received a certificate to mail that in & redeem that free gift. (They are offering this as a free gift right now if you sign up for an annual membership)
Things to Know about Ordering Allure Subscription Boxes:
- It could take awhile to arrive – I did order in the very busy December/Christmas season, so it took over a month to arrive. They did send me an email to let me know it had finally shipped & then I received it about a week & a half later. So, I anticipate it won’t take that long for future months’ but just know that it could take longer.
- By signing up for a box, you are signing up for a subscription – however this can be cancelled at any time (even if you have not received the box yet, you can cancel the subscription after ordering your first box.
- You must cancel the subscription before the end of the month that you ordered during – so if I only wanted to receive 1 subscription box and I ordered in January, I would need to cancel by January 30th. This is the case even if you do not receive your box by that date. You can either call or email them to cancel your subscription.
This is estimated to be a $70 value, so sounds like a great offer if you love beauty products. Sign up for your first box for just $15 here!
Your first month’s box will be $15 with this offer and then it is $15 + free shipping per month after that ( a good value for getting full size products)! You can also sign up for an annual membership, which is $150 (and that makes it just $12.50 per month if you do it that way).