- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. 12–15 lemons)
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Torani Strawberry Flavored Syrup (can substitute white sugar)
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce to a simmer until the sugar is melted
- Remove from oven and let cool (note, you can skip this step and just add sugar to cold water – but you risk a grainy taste if the sugar is not fully dissolved).
- Add the lemon juice and stir (you can strain if you like no pulp in your drink, but I prefer it unstrained).
- Add strawberries and Torani Strawberry syrup in a blender, and blend until Chunky
- Add strawberries to your drink
- Chill until cold
- Serve over Ice