Super Deal on Natural Cleaning Supplies for March ONLY! Get 10 Natural Cleaning Products for under $22 shipped ! We have ordered from Grove many times now, they are the real deal for all things natural to use around your house to keep it nice and clean.
Natural Cleaning Supplies Discounts – 5 FREE items with $20 Purchase
We have shared in the past about our love for the Grove Collaborative online retailer, which offers natural & eco-friendly household products that are shipped right to your door. This company saves you time & effort from having to head to the store to purchase these products, especially when your local stores may not have the selection of natural products that Grove Collaborative offers.
They also have some great deals to help you save money on natural & eco-friendly household products to use in your home. They average about 30% off prices you would find in the stores on their products.
Plus, we love when they offer these awesome seasonal specials for our readers to take advantage of for discounted natural products & some freebies!
March Special for Thrifty NW Mom::
New members to Grove Collaborative can get these 5 FREE items from the Grove Collaborative Kit added to your order when you spend a minimum of $20 at checkout. This is a $30 value! Plus, you’ll get FREE shipping!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – 3 scents – Peony, Mint or Lilac
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap (Peony, Mint or Lilac)
- Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray (Peony, Mint or Lilac)
- Grove Collaborative bubble-up brush
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
Plus – if you spend $39 or more, you will also receive all of the above AND a Grove Stoneware tray!
*If you’re already a member, you can get FREE Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges
This offer is only valid for March 2019, or while supplies last. They do not currently ship to Canada, Hawaii or Alaska.
Here’s an example of how to get 9 natural cleaning products for $21.44 :
Here’s all the items I got with my order (you can switch it up however you’d like whether you’d like to focus on beauty, cleaning, etc)
- Mrs Meyer’s Hand Soap -$3.89 /ea
- Mrs Meyer’s Foaming Hand Soap – $3.89
- Mrs Meyer’s Dish Soap – $3.89
- Grove Collaborative – 100% Organic Cotton White Flour Sack Towel – $7.95
- Mrs Meyer’s Spring Hand Soap – Free with $20 purchase
- Mrs Meyer’s Spring Dish Soap – Free with $20 purchase
- Mrs Meyer’s Spring Multi Surface Spray – Free with $20 purchase
- Grove Bubble Up Brush – Free with $20 purchase
- Grove walnut scrubber sponges – Free with $20 purchase
- Free Shipping
Total: $21.44 after tax + FREE shipping for 9 total products (I picked a higher price item, but you could get up to 10 items for around $22 shipped)
These are the free items that came in my order (from the total amount above). You can choose between 3 Spring scents – peony, mint or lavender. I love the wildflower brush holder, too.
How it Works::
- Head to Grove.co and enter your email address & click on the “Get Started” button. If you’re already an Grove Collaborative member, head over here.
- Answer 4 quick questions about your household and then the deal for the 5 free Mrs Meyer’s Cleaning Kit items will automatically be added to your cart. This will just take less than a minute, so they can know how to customize the items for you.
- You can then add items you want into your basket (order) or take out any that you don’t want. You need to spend a minimum of $20 in products from Grove.co to get your 5 free cleaning kit items free!
- Shipping is free.
- Enjoy your products – mine were shipped to me quickly all in one box!
All you need to do is go here and get started, you’ll answer a few questions about your household and the deal will automatically be added to your cart.
More Information about Grove Collaborative:
Grove Collaborative is similar to Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program in that you can set it up so that you receive regular shipments of the natural products that you want each month or every few months, whatever timeframe you want to set up. They will send you an email about 7 days before your shipment date and you can change or cancel your shipment then.
I had the opportunity to try out Grove.co myself a few months ago to see what kinds of products they offered & how the process worked! We have now switched almost exclusively to natural household cleaners, both ones that we make ourselves as well as ones that we purchase. This is for several reasons – one of the main reasons is that I am quite allergic to regular cleaners and they can set off my allergies for hours or even days sometimes when I use those products to clean. Plus, we’re trying to involve our kids more regularly in cleaning around the house (they have chores such as cleaning the table, trash cans, toilets, etc) and we don’t feel comfortable with them using the regular cleaners with the toxic chemicals for them.
I feel much better about using products that I know are safer for them, both for cleaning & for ingesting in the air after cleaning.So, I was thrilled to find some of our favorite companies & products when I searched the ePantry.com products.
Here are a few of the top natural/eco-friendly companies I found at Grove.co ::
- Mrs Meyers
- Seventh Generation
- Tom’s of Maine (my girls love their toothpaste for kids)
- Yes To
- Dr Bronner’s
More Articles You Might Be Interested In:
Homemade Laundry Detergent – A Natural, Toxin-Free Alternative for Your Home!