Amazon Echo Dot Sale – Super Deal!
Amazon has a great deal going for the Amazon Echo Dot right now! If you have been thinking about getting one of these, now is a great time to take advantage of these savings!
Get an Amazon Echo Dot with an Amazon Music subscription for just $8.98 total for both the Echo Dot & the music subscription – that’s just $.99 for the Echo Dot & $7.99 for the monthly subscription of Amazon Music. This is a 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan + an Echo Dot when you subscribe to the Amazon Music plan. This is only for new subscribers. After the one month promo, your Amazon Music subscription will then automatically continue at the monthly price of $7.99 although you can cancel at any time.
Echo Dot Best Deal – Details of Promotion
You can also get an Echo Dot (3rd Gen) with clock for $9.99 and 2 months of Amazon Music Unlimited with Auto-renewal
More Details about the Echo Dot:
- Meet Echo Dot – Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphone
What’s the Difference between an Echo Dot & Show?
These can be used in any room, to do things like play music, ask questions, play games, set alarms, and much more.
If you are wondering what the difference between the Amazon Echo, and the Echo Dot is, it is essentially the size of the speaker (the Echo Dot is a small hocky puck size, and the Amazon Echo is a larger tower size, you can see pictures here). There will be some sound quality difference, so if you are streaming alot of music content you may want to consider the Echo, but otherwise the Echo Dot should be just fine for you. They both have the Alexa built in to them and as such will have the same basic features (you can ask the echo dot questions, etc). There is one more device in the family of Amazon products that allows you to use Alexa, and that is Amazon Tap. The biggest difference with Amazon Tap, is that it does not need to be plugged in, and can be used on a wireless basis.
You will need an Amazon account to use Echo Dot, but you will not need an Amazon Prime membership.
If you do grab this Amazon Echo Dot deal, you might be interested in signing up for Amazon Music Unlimited and you can use it to listen to music on your new echo dot device!
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set music alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music.
Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post (Updated daily, M-F), to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!