Looking for an Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe? Try this one! One of the things that I love about this recipe is that the white sugar is replaced with pure maple syrup. This brings out the flavor of the peaches in a better way, in my opinion. It will result in a slightly less sweet cobbler, but the balance of flavors is wonderful! This recipe is great in the summer, but thanks to Libby’s® canned peaches, you can make it year round too. It has become one of my favorite Fall recipes too. I also love that it’s not an expensive dessert to make and you may already have most of the ingredients in your pantry and fridge.
Libby’s® Sliced Peaches
This Easy Peach Cobbler recipe does not require too many ingredients and is one of my most requested recipes when I am attending a family function. One of the things I love about this recipe is the simplicity. It does not require a bunch of prep work. You are dumping a can of Libby’s® Sliced Peaches and mixing a few ingredients, assembling them, and then its bake time. It’s really just like the name states: EASY Peach Cobbler!
Be sure to check out this simple recipe for homemade whip cream too. It is the perfect topping for this Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe!
One of the great things about this recipe is that you can use two cans of Libby’s® Sliced Peaches. That means that it’s great to make year round!
Mix together the flour, pure maple syrup, and half and half.
Melt butter or margarine in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Pour mixture into the pan on top of the melted butter.
In a small bowl mix the peaches and their juice with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Spread peaches, including most of the syrup, evenly around the pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, until the crust turns golden brown.
Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Not only does this Easy Peach Cobbler taste wonderful, but it also fills the house with an amazing smell. It’s also a crowd pleaser and a great dish for potlucks and get togethers.Print
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 2 16 oz. cans of Libbys Sliced Peaches
- 3/4 cup of Half and Half (can substitute Milk)
- 3/4 cup of pure maple syrup (can substitute one cup of white sugar – using the white sugar will result in a sweeter cobbler)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Melt butter or margarine in 9 x 13 inch pan
- Mix together the flour, pure maple syrup, and half and half.
- Pour mixture into the pan on top of the melted butter.
- In a small bowl mix the peaches and their juice with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spread peaches, including most of the syrup, evenly around the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, until the crust turns golden brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 8 to 12 people
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Libby’s®. All opinions are 100% my own. Please see our disclosure policy here for more details.