- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 2 16 oz. cans of Libbys Sliced Peaches
- 3/4 cup of Half and Half (can substitute Milk)
- 3/4 cup of pure maple syrup (can substitute one cup of white sugar – using the white sugar will result in a sweeter cobbler)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Melt butter or margarine in 9 x 13 inch pan
- Mix together the flour, pure maple syrup, and half and half.
- Pour mixture into the pan on top of the melted butter.
- In a small bowl mix the peaches and their juice with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spread peaches, including most of the syrup, evenly around the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, until the crust turns golden brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 8 to 12 people