Easy Broccoli Salad
I love dishes that are a hit no matter what get-together you bring them to – this broccoli salad is that dish that everyone will rave about when you bring it to a party! This is the salad that my aunt brings to every gathering because our family loves it so much! And my good friend Jackie always brings this to get-togethers and there are rarely left-overs because it’s just so popular with most everyone!
I love the combination of flavors together – the sweetness of the dressing and raisins mixed with the raw broccoli, bacon & onions! It’s the perfect blend of flavors for a very fresh-tasting salad. This would be perfect in the summertime if you have an abundance of broccoli in your garden.
Broccoli Salad How-To Video:
Before you check out the ingredients & directions, see how easy it is to make this recipe by watching our short how-to video for this Broccoli Salad recipe.
Mix together all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl & stir well
Printable Recipe for Broccoli Salad:
Here’s a printable version of the Broccoli Salad recipe for you to print off to put in your recipe binder or notebook.Print
This is an easy salad to throw together which is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
- 6 cups of broccoli (cut up into bite size pieces)
- 1 sm red onion (diced)
- 1/2lb of cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup of raisins
- 3/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2Tbs of white wine vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl & stir well.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl & stir well
- Pour dressing over salad and stir.
- Chill the salad for several hours before serving (I’d recommend to refrigerate overnight if time as it gives the sugar time to dissolve completely before serving.)
- Mix well before serving.
More Salad Recipes to Try:
Strawberry Spinach Salad – perfect for spring or summertime