This is an easy salad to throw together which is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
- 6 cups of broccoli (cut up into bite size pieces)
- 1 sm red onion (diced)
- 1/2lb of cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup of raisins
- 3/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2Tbs of white wine vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl & stir well.
- Mix together all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl & stir well
- Pour dressing over salad and stir.
- Chill the salad for several hours before serving (I’d recommend to refrigerate overnight if time as it gives the sugar time to dissolve completely before serving.)
- Mix well before serving.