Buy Disneyland Tickets at Last Year’s Rates – Disneyland Ticket Prices for 2020 Travel at 2019 Prices!
Each year we generally see the Disneyland tickets increase, but this years increase has surprised everyone, as it came sooner and is a bigger increase then we generally see. Many speculate this is a result of the Star Wars Galaxy Edge Opening.
Last year the increase happen around this time (early January). Not only did the increase come a month earlier last year (previous years we saw the price increase occur during the first or second week of February), but the price increase was much more substantial then we have seen in previous years. Last year was the biggest year over year price increase I can recall seeing at Disneyland!
The good news is that there is still time to lock in 2019 ticket prices right now, before the increases occur for 202o. Our Disneyland partners will be selling 2020 tickets at 2019 prices, until they run out of inventory, once the increase is announced, so shop soon if you want to lock in these ticket prices. Once the announcement is made, there is a very limited time to purchase tickets at the 2019 rate before they run out, so it is smart to get out ahead of the announcement and lock the prices in now (especially with current sale offerings). Once the announcement is made, and the tickets sell out, there will be no more 2019 savings available, so by locking in those prices before the increase occurs you do not have to worry about any of that.
Here are the offers available at 2019 rates, for 2020 travel dates right now::
Getaway Today’s Current Disneyland offers for 2020 travel –
Children ages 3-9 save $86 per person on all 3-Day Disneyland Resort tickets for travel now – May 21, 2020! That means that 3 day one-park per day tickets are just $194 for kids, and 3 day park hopper tickets are just $249 per child! These are super prices for Disneyland tickets.
- Adult 2-Day Park Hopper eTicket – $278
- Child 2-Day Park Hopper eTicket – $263
- Adult 3-Day Park Hopper eTickets – $350
- Child 3-Day Park Hopper eTickets – $249 (save $86 per ticket)
- Child 3-day 1 park per day tickets – $194! (save $86 per ticket)
- Adult 4-Day Park Hopper eTickets – $375
- Child 4-Day Park Hopper eTickets – $355
- You can hold your vacation for just $125 down with our Layaway Plan.
- You can save an extra $10 off vacation packages, with promo code ThriftyNW
- Check out their optional Peace of Mind Plan , which allows ultimate flexibility for rescheduling and any other changes that may arise, when you are booking your vacation in advance.
aRes Travel Disneyland Ticket Prices Currently Available
Here are some examples of big savings you will find from aRes!
- 2 Day Adult Park Hopper – from $264.70 (save $15.30 off gate price)
- 2 Day Child Park Hopper – from $252.70 (save $12.30 off gate price)
- 3 Day Adult Park Hopper – from $325.70 (save up to $29.30 off gate price)
- 3 Day Child Park Hopper – from $308.70 (save up to $26.30 off gate price)
- 4 Day Adult Park Hopper– from $348.70 (save up to $31.30 off gate price)
- 4 Day Child Park Hopper – from $331.70 (save up to $28.30 off gate
Make sure to check out our Disneyland Ticket Discounts page for more ways to save on tickets! Plus, we have a whole series of how to save at Disneyland on our Disneyland Deals page, or on Disney World tickets and vacations here.
Extra $10 Off Disneyland Package for Thrifty NW Mom readers from Getaway Today::
Getaway Today’s Disneyland ticket rates are already great, but if you want to book a vacation package, you can also use promo code: THRIFTYNW to get an additional $10 off!
Don’t forget to check out our full page of Disneyland Ticket Discounts for many more ways to save!