We’re less than a month away from school starting up, so it’s time to start thinking about stocking up for back to school items. One of the items that can get pricey are snacks for kids – for lunches, for after-school & in between sports practice, after school lessons & more.
I’ve found that Costco is a great option for snacks (you can check out our Costco Products Price list HERE to see prices on snack items) –but they typically have a lot of the same snacks, too, so if you’re looking for more variety, Amazon is a great option as they often have very competitive pricing on grocery items, especially if you’re looking for gluten-free or natural or organic options.
Amazon prices do fluctuate quite a bit with the available items they have in stock – so these prices may change, but keeping checking back as they often get more stock in & then lower the prices further too!
Make sure to check out more of our information about Back to School::
- 50+ Back to School Snack Ideas
- Back to School Lunch Ideas
- 7 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Back to School
- Healthier DIY Lunchables for Kids
- Simple DIY Lunchables for Kids
Back to School Snack Deals at Amazon::
3. Pringles Snack Stacks , pack of 18
10. Garden Veggie Chips, 24 pk
13. Combos Variety Pack Fun Size Baked Snacks 0.93-Ounce Bag 12-Count Box
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, discounts on diapers & wipes & more