Are you planning a trip to Disney World this year? If your answer is a yes or a maybe, you may want to check out this offer from Disney World!
You can get a FREE Disney Dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5 night/6 day package that includes a room at a select Disney resort hotel (you can choose options from the value resorts, moderate resorts & the deluxe resorts) and theme park tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park fun & more options. This offer is available most nights during the time periods below.
Here are the dates when the Disney Dining plan will be available this year (available on most of these nights):
*You just need to book your FIRST night during these dates to qualify for the free dining plan.
- August 23 through October 1, 2016
- November 15 through November 21, 2016
- November 26 through November 28, 2016
- December 10 through December 21, 2016
You will need to book this by July 8, 2016, or earlier as these have been known to sell out of dates pretty quickly, too!
The Disney Dining Plan includes meals and snacks at over 100 select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants. For each night of your vacation package, each guest in your party (ages 3 and up) receives:
- One Table-Service Meal
- 1 Quick-Service Meal
- 1 Snack
- 1 Resort-Refillable Drink Mug
Find more details about the dining plan and the resort hotels that are included with this offer.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Alcoholic beverages and gratuities are not included.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
More Walt Disney World Discounts::
If you’re looking to save more on Walt Disney World tickets & aren’t interested in the free dining plan or the dates don’t work for you, make sure to check out our post about ways to save at Disney World with this Walt Disney World Discount Tickets post! We have a lot of different ways to save on tickets which is such a big chunk of your money for your Disney Vacation.
Save at Disneyland::
We also have lots of tips on how to save on a Disneyland vacation if you are planning to travel there instead – check out our Disneyland Deals page here (tips or saving on tickets, hotels, food and more)!