Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.
We know that Thrifty Northwest Mom readers have tons of team pride, so we thought you might love this offer. Calling all NCAA football fans! You can currently get exclusive Florida, Georgia, Virginia Tech and Oregon grooming products at Target. Oregon Duck products are included in this promotion, and we know that one will interest many of you! All you have to do is head to a Target near campus for these exclusive packs.
PLUS, get $5 off fan gear when you buy any three Unilever products (AXE, Dove Men+Care, Suave, Degree Men).
Here is how you can get the coupon for this promotion:
Print this coupon from Target.com
Get the $5 off Fan Gear When You Buy Any Three Men’s Grooming Products when you Text FAN to 827438 (TARGET)
Pick it up in this Sundays Red Plum insert(9/25 Red Plum Insert)
Shop online at Target.com and use promo code FAN at checkout to get the savings
NCAA School Packs Include:
- AXE Apollo Body Spray
- AXE Apollo Body Wash
- Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Antiperspirant Stick
- Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying Shampoo+Conditioner
- Degree Men Adventure Deodorant
- $5/4 Fan Central Item AND (3) AXE, Dove Men + Care, Degree Men, Suave, or Vaseline Products (Target Coupon) in the 9-25-16 Red Plum Insert
- $1 off Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant or Deodorant in the 9-25-16 Red Plus Insert
- $1 off Dove Men+Care Hair Care or Styling Product in the 9-25-16 Red Plus Insert
- $1 off AXE Hair Care Product in the 9-25-16 Red Plus Insert
- $2 Dove Men+Care Body Wash in the 9-25-16 Red Plus Insert
- $2 off AXE Dry Spray Antiperspirant Product in the 9-25-16 Red Plus Insert
- $1.50 Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant – MobiSave Rebate
- $1 off AXE Shower Gel – Ibotta Rebate; Includes 16 oz Only
- $2 off AXE Styling Product – Ibotta Rebate
- Get a $5 Target Gift Card with urchase of $15 or More of AXE, Dove, Clear, Dove Men + Care, Nexxus, Suave, Tony & Guy, TRESemme, or Tigi (Target Coupon) in the 9-18-16 Smart Source Insert