Looking for a good Leavenworth hotels deal? Here is a great deal to enjoy a little getaway to Leavenworth this winter. Winter is a beautiful time in the town of Leavenworth. Pay $139 for a Two-night stay for four in a two-bedroom suite in Leavenworth, with wine tasting for 4 ($69.50 a night)! This is for a Sunday – Wed. stay (you can pay to upgrade for some other nights, there are also dates excluded, so read the fine print carefully to make sure it will work for you).
- One king bed, one king or queen bed, and one queen-size sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest; 12 and under stay free
This deal is for the Adventure Inn, in downtown Leavenworth. Here is Groupons description of Leavenworth:
“The alpine village of Leavenworth in central Washington could easily pass for a hamlet in Bavaria. Half-timbered buildings fly German flags and old-fashioned street lamps line the pedestrian-friendly streets. Fittingly, there are plenty of German restaurants that serve sausages and local beer. You might even catch a sidewalk polka performance from your room at Adventure Inn in downtown Leavenworth. The hotel features ski-lodge-style suites that overlook the Wenatchee River and the snow-capped mountains of the Cascade Range.”
You can read our review of my families Leavenworth getaway (summer time) for more tips about the area.
- Book by 12/20/13 or promo value expires
- Travel by 5/29/14
- Not valid 1/18/14
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations and date changes subject to $25 fee; 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- 18+ to check in, 21+ to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking/check-in
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- $49 fee for Thurs check-in, $79 for Sat
- Friday not available for check in
- $79 upcharge for stay that includes December 31
- 11.3% tax not included.