Here is a really cool program for Military Brides to be (or if you were married in a civil ceremony and plan a wedding) from Brides Across America. Coming in November, Bridal shops across the country will be offering free wedding gowns to Military Brides to be.
Some details on the free wedding gowns program include:
- You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
- You or your fiance were deployed within the past 5 years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea or Japan and have not had a formal wedding or You or your Fiance will have an upcoming deployment to any areas specified.
- All military brides must bring a drivers license or their military ID for verification.
- Qualifying proof must accompany the bride on day of event: Copy of deployment papers for you or your Fiance that states the time of deployment and location.
- You will need to pre-register here, A $20.00 tax deductible donation will allow you admittance into the event. If you are unable to make the donation, we will waive the fee.
You can find all of the specifics, and register on the Brides Across America website!
The event for the Seattle area is as follows:
Nov 14 & 15-Calla Bridal
561 NE Ravenna Blvd
Thanks Money Saving Mom!