How To Save At Whole Foods – Use Coupons! #WHOLESOMESAVINGS
Whole Foods is a great resource for natural and organic products, plus what a beautiful store to shop in. Although there are many perks to shopping Whole Foods, it can be more costly to shop there. What many people do not know is that you can use coupons for natural and organic products at Whole Foods. That means you can continue to buy the same great products you love, but save on them too. Here are some tips to help you save more while shopping at Whole Foods.
Check out these coupons here for many of your favorite natural & organic products from healthy brands. This site is from Savings.com, and not only can you print coupons for organic products, you can also enter their sweepstakes for a chance to win $2500 in prizes! Enter here.
In addition to printing them online, be on the look out for the Wholesome Savings envelope being mailed in select areas around Whole Foods stores, and be sure to grab the natural and organic food coupons that will be in there (a picture of the current envelop is pictured above).
Here are some of the natural and organic coupons you can print out to use at Whole Foods stores here::
The Pretzel Crisps are one of my families favorite snacks. We use them to dip, or put our favorite cheese on top of, or just eat them as is. There is a nice coupon below for $1 off these, and other brands you will find at Whole Foods.
Prepare ahead of time:
- Utilize the Whole Foods website, to find out what the sales and current prices will be at your store (then download the coupons for the items you want to buy). Whole foods sales cycles run for two weeks at most stores.
- Make a list and stick to it – and have the coupons printed out for the items on the list ahead of time.
- Meal Planning – Plan your meals each week around what foods are on sale at your local store, and the coupons available to help you save.
- Prepare Your Coupons – have them ready, and easy to use so it makes checking out simple.
Once at Whole Foods:
First stop – The Guest Services desk.
- If you have kids, grab them a FREE treat before starting your shopping trip. Most stores have a bin of goodies the kids can choose from including fruit leather,bananas, apple sauce and more.
- You will also find a list of current sale items, and free events at Guest Services.
Sample before you buy – less wasted products that way. If you find a product you have not tried before, find a Whole Foods employee and ask them to sample that product. They will either give it to you for free, or open it up and give you a sample to know if its something you want. Its more cost effective for Whole Foods this way, as then they have less returned products to deal with.
Take advantage of other freebies offered while shopping Whole Foods Markets.
- Buy bread at Whole Foods, they’ll slice it for you for free.
- Same goes for meat: you can get it cut to order or ground for you, so buy whats on sale and ask your meat department to cut it up as you need it.
- Have them season or marinade your meats for FREE! Just ask at your fish and meat counter what seasonings and marinades are currently available.
- Enjoy samples throughout the store (snack your way through your shopping trip)
- If you buy Vitamins ask for their Frequent Purchase card and earn free vitamins after so many purchases.
Buy a case of an item and get an additional 10% off. You can use this additional savings with coupons, if it does not take your total below zero (call ahead to order).
Don’t forget to visit WholesomeSavings.com to enter their sweepstakes for a chance to win $2500 in prizes here too!