No Bake Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies – So CUTE!
Looking for some Christmas Cookie Recipes, that are easy to make this year. These Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies are a fun Christmas treat, that is easy to make with kids. There is no baking involved and only a few ingredients are needed! They are a great option to use for making with younger kids, because there is no oven required, and they can easily help attach the pieces to the cookie!
This is a flexible recipe, so there are a couple of ways you can make it depending on what ingredients you have on hand near you. I love that there is no baking involved, so kids of all ages can get involved in making these. Plus, who does not love reindeers. They are so cute, they blend in as part of your holiday decor when you put them out on a plate for folks to eat!
** Note – we used Nutter Butters for this recipe, but if you have someone in the family who has a nut allergy, or you want to do these for a function where there will be people who could have an allergy, you can use something like the Keebler Vienna Fingers to get a similar look.
Gather your supplies, and ingredients, and lay them out.
Start by laying the Nutter Butter Cookies out on a cookie tray, cutting board or counter, vertically.
Next spread a line of white frosting along the bottom half of the pretzels, or use the melted white chocolate candies (all of the pretzel but the top), and attach a pretzel to the top side of a Nutter Butter (using the frosting or melted candy as the glue to hold it there).
Using the same method, attach the candy eyes or the two mini chocolate chips with a dot of frosting for each eye.
Now add the red M&M with frosting for the mouth.
Here is a close up so you can see how easy these cookies really are to make. You could dip them in chocolate first before adding the eyes and noise if you really wanted a special cookie. If anyone you know has a peanut allergy, you could use the wafer cookies instead of the nutter butters. You can also use the decorating concept on sugar cookies if you do like to bake.
These were one of our favorites to make when my kids where younger, and they wanted to make cookies, but I did not want them to use the stove.
Here is a picture of what they look like when you use the frosting and mini chocolate chip version.Print
No Bake Reindeer Cookies – So CUTE!
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Small Twist Style Pretzels
- Mini Chocolate Chips (You can also use the candy eyes you can buy these days, or mini brown M&Ms)
- Red M&Ms (regular size)
- Tube of white frosting
- Start by laying the Nutter Butter Cookies out on a cookie tray or counter, vertically.
- Next spread a line of white frosting along the bottom half of the pretzels (all of the pretzel but the top :”m”), and attach a pretzel to the top side of a Nutter Butter (using the frosting as the glue to hold it there).
- Using the same method, attach two mini chocolate chips with a dot of frosting for each eye.
- Now add the red M&M with frosting for the mouth.
- Let the frosting set for about 15 minutes, and they should be ready to serve!