Are you looking for frugal ways to travel? Spring break is quickly approaching, and this would make for a great way to travel with the family. Check out Amtrak’s Northwest 3 Day Sale! Right now you can take a trip on a train for as low as $7.00. Amtrak trips from Seattle to Portland are as low as $16 each way. These incredibly low prices are only available to purchase through March 14th. And the travel dates are from April 9th, 2013 – May 2, 2013.
- Seattle, WA and Vancouver, WA — $16
- Seattle, WA and Portland, OR — $16
- Tukwila, WA and Portland, OR — $16
- Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA — $19
- Vancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA — $7
- Offer is exclusively available at www.Amtrak.com.
- Valid for sale March 12 – 14, 2013.
- Valid for travel April 9 – May 2, 2013.
- Valid for travel on the Amtrak Cascades between the following select city pairs only:
– Seattle, WA and Vancouver, WA
– Seattle, WA and Portland, OR
– Tukwila, WA and Portland, OR
– Vancouver, B.C. and Seattle, WA
– Vancouver, B.C. and Bellingham, WA
- This offer does not include travel to/from any intermediate cities.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- The discounted one-way fares are valid for all adult passengers; no additional discounts apply.
- Valid for coach seats only; no Business Class upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Thanks Queen Bee Coupons!