Sharing Spree is at it again, with another fun family deal in the Mt. Hood Oregon area. This looks like a blast! For $15, get a half day adventure pass to the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl ($30 value).
Activities Available with Pass (these are just a few, find the full list here, there are lots!)
- Alpine Slide – Unlimited
- Kiddy Karts – Unlimited
- Kiddy Bouldering Wall – Unlimited
- Two-Story Indoor Play Area – Unlimited
- Kiddy Canoe Ride – Unlimited
- Summer Tube Hill – Unlimited
- Zorb (Human Hamster Ball) – Unlimited
- Jacobs Ladder – Unlimited
- Bungee Trampoline – Unlimited
- 9-Hole Miniature Golf – Unlimited
- 18-Hole Disc Golf – Unlimited
- Mt. Bike Lift Access – Unlimited
- 32′ Rock Wall – Unlimited
- Batting Cages – 10 pitches
- Pony Rides – Unlimited
The pass will also get you discounts on quite a few other activities, including the zip line and bungee tower. I did not even know this place existed, but I hear it calling my name for another little possible getaway!
Pass is for 1 person and is non-transferable. May purchase multiples to use on separate visits. May purchase additional as gifts. Pass is valid for Monday through Friday 11am until 3pm OR 2pm until 6pm and Saturday through Sunday 10am until 2pm OR 3pm until 7pm. Passes are valid any day beginning July 5th through September 16th, subject to state laws and regulations. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. No change given. No cash value. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Print voucher or display on smartphone or tablet.
The Cinetopia Theater deal through Sharing Spree is still available too!