Yogurt with Granola Cups – Simple + Quick!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Yogurt with Granola Cups
If you love a good yogurt & granola bowl in the morning, this is a fun recipe to change it up a little and try yogurt with granola on the go with these fun muffin-tin Granola cups. This recipe is so easy & simple & it’s nice to make a batch of them on the weekend for quick breakfast ideas on busy school or work mornings.
These yogurt and granola cups are also such a fun idea for a baby or wedding shower or just a brunch get-together as the presentation is so pretty, while giving guests a healthier option for breakfast or brunch. You could have these all pre-made with the yogurt & fruit. Or make a yogurt topping bar – where the granola cups are premade, but then your guests can fill up the granola cups with their favorite kind of yogurt & toppings. Ideas for toppings including all kinds of fruit, different kinds of chocolate chips, nuts, & more.
I love that you can use any of your favorite yogurts, whether you want a sweeter yogurt or want to go with something healthier like greek yogurt. Then add whatever toppings you love to make this pretty & tasty!
Kids will love adding their own toppings & having their yogurt more portable to use their hands as a fun way to change up their regular yogurt breakfast.
Yogurt with Granola Cups:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Yogurt for serving
- Fruit for serving
- Any other toppings you enjoy like chocolate chips, nuts, etc
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or use silicone muffin holders
Microwave the honey so it is softer to mix with the granola
In a medium bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and honey.
Mix extremely well.
Scoop mixture into the muffin tin and shape along the entire muffin tin, use a shot glass and press into the middle of the mixture (if you have one) or just use a spoon to shape.
Bake Granola Cups for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove them from the oven and push shot glass into the middle if it needs to be remolded. Allow the granola cup to cool in the muffin tin for 45 minutes.
Fill each granola cup with any kind of yogurt and fruit for a delicious breakfast or healthy snack
This recipe makes 12 cups. It stays fresh for 7 days in a closed tight container in fridge.
Printable Recipe for Yogurt and Granola Cups:
Here’s a printable version of the Yogurt and Granola Cups recipe for you to print off to put in your recipe binder or notebook.Print
Yogurt with Granola Cups
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 cup quick oats
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
Yogurt for serving
Fruit for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or use silicone muffin holders
2. Microwave the honey so it is softer to mix with the granola
3. In a medium bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, coconut, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and honey. Mix extremely well.
4. Scoop mixture into the muffin tin and shape along the entire muffin tin, use a shot gas and press into the middle of the mixture.
5. Bake Granola Cups for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove them from the oven and push shot glass into the middle if it needs to be remoulded. Allow the cup to cool in tin for 45 minutes.
6. Fill each granola cup with any kind of yogurt and fruit
MAKES 12 – stays fresh for 7 days in closed tight container in fridge
More Breakfast Recipes to Try:
Overnight Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
Freezer Friendly Breakfast Egg Muffin Sandwiches