Welcome to any of you who are new readers after watching the Q13 Fox News show tonight! I had the privilege to share about ways to save money shopping online for back-to-school shopping. Here at Thrifty NW Mom, we provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of ways you can save money in the Northwest.
Here’s a clip of the interview: (unavailable now)
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Back to School Shopping Deals
- Online Deals
- Free Samples
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, tips & more, numerous times a day every day!
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and I often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily email newsletter.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Subscribe via a Reader (Google Reader, Yahoo Reader) – a resource for reading all of your favorite websites in one location.
- Follow me on Pinterest – this is a new site that I’m loving this summer – I’m finding all different kinds of recipes, craft ideas, and frugal living ideas to share.
Thank you for visiting & I’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.