Southwest Airlines Sale – Flights as low as $49 One Way
I got an email today about a sale happening at Southwest Airlines, with fares starting as low as $49 one way & up! This sale is only lasting FOR 2 DAYS, through today, 11/15. These Southwest Airlines sales are very popular so I recommend booking soon if you want to take advantage of these deals. Flights can start to sell out very quickly. It is a great way to get a super deal on flights though, and one of the best offers we usually see pop up to save on airline tickets.
This sale is unadvertised and fares may jump at any moment. Try many different sites if you are finding prices jumping as inventory is going quickly and may still be available on another booking engine. You can use Airfare Watchdog here to do that.
It looks like in the Seattle area, fares are starting at $82 each way.
Here are a few sample rates that I saw listed at Southwest Airlines:
Under $99/each way:
- San Jose, CA (as low as $82)
- Oakland, CA (as low as $82)
- Denver (as low as $82)
- Las Vegas (as low as $86)
- Long Beach (as low as $94)
Under $99/each way:
- Burbank (as low as $79)
- Los Angeles, CA & Ontario/LA, CA (as low as $82)
- Las Vegas, NV (as low as $94)
- San Jose CA (as low as $91)
- Ontario, CA (as low as $98)
Fine Print (make sure to check their site for all the fine print details):
- Purchased tickets are nonrefundable. Continental U.S. travel is valid from November 28th, 2019, through May 20th, 2020. Interisland Hawaii travel is valid from December 3rd, 2019, through May 20th, 2020 and International travel is valid from December 3rd through December 11th, 2019, and January 7th through March 5th, 2020, and April 14th, 2020 through May 14th, 2020. Travel from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid December 3rd, 2019, through December 5th, 2019, and January 13th, 2020, through March 5th, 2020, and April 14th, 2020 through May 14th, 2020.
*Note: Southwest isn’t advertising these fares for Monday and Thursday travel, but we’ve found the fares to be available on these days of the week for most of the advertised nonstop routes.