Seattle Times Sunday Paper – $30 for the Year or $.58 / Each
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Groupon has a *hot* deal on the Seattle Times newspaper this morning. You can buy a one year subscription for the Sunday Edition (52 weeks) for just $30 or a half year subscription (26 weeks) for $20. This works out to $.58 an issue for the 52 weeks subscription or $.77/issue for the 26 weeks subscription. This is a significant savings from the regular price of $2 for the Sunday Seattle Times paper.
There is a limit of 1 per person, which means you can’t buy multiple subscriptions at this price; however, it’s a great way to try out the Seattle Times as they occasionally will get a few different coupons in their inserts. Remember that they do not carry the Red Plum inserts, though, so you will still need to buy a different paper (like the Tacoma News Tribune to receive the Red Plum if you don’t receive it in the mail).
- Limit 1 per person, may buy more as gifts.
- Limit 1 per order. Valid only for option purchased.
- Must provide name, delivery address, phone number, and any special delivery instructions at checkout.
- Not valid if used services in past 30 days.
- Active cancellation required at end of Groupon period to avoid automatic renewal at a promotional rate. (**Make sure to mark the date down on your calendar so you don’t get charged after the subscription is over)
- Valid only for King, Snohomish, Pierce, and Kitsap counties.