The popular Monster Jam will be coming back to the Tacoma Dome the first week of January – January 4th – 6th. Their event this year, “Rock the Dome” will be the largest monster truck event to come to the Puget Sound area. as there will be 16 trucks competing at the event (last year it was 12). There will also be 2 trucks that are appearing in Tacoma for the first time ever , so it sounds like it should be a very entertaining, fresh new show. Tickets are available for purchase at the Tacoma Dome box office, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 800-745-3000.
Here are the show times for the Tacoma Monster Jam:
- Friday January 4th – 7:30 pm
- Saturday January 5th – 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm (Pit Party scheduled for 10am – 12pm)
- Sunday January 6th – 1:00 pm
The Monster Jam is offering a number of different discounted ticket options for this show, so there are definitely ways to head to the show & make it a fairly affordable outing for families.
Discounted Ticket Offers:
- Get $5 kids seats (ages 2 – 12) on select seating when you purchase tickets online before the show (with the purchase of adult seating; limit of 2 discount kids tickets per purchase)
- Get a $5 off coupon for adult tickets at participating Ford dealerships (while supplies last). Adult tickets are as low as $10 for select seating if tickets are purchased online before the show.
- Get a Free Kids Ticket with a coupon from participating Burger King locations when you purchase an Adult ticket (while supplies last)
If you’re interested in the “Party in the Pits” which is a pre-show event for the Monster Jam show on Saturday January 5th, you can purchase those for $10 for adults & $5 for kids (ages 2-12). You can purchase those in advance online or in person. You will be required to have a Saturday 2pm show admission ticket.
How many of you have checked out the Monster Jam show before? If so, what do you think?