The Seattle Mariners are holding their Annual Mariners Fan Fest 2017 this weekend on Saturday January 28th and Sunday January 29th from 11am – 4pm. This is a fun family day celebrating the upcoming Mariners season & getting to meet some players & get behind-the-scenes tours. They also have added quite a few more activities for kids – Zipline, Giant Inflatable Slide & Obstacle Course, plus a special kids area with face painting, autographs with the Mariners Moose & more!
Admission costs are $10 / person and kids 14 and under are free. You can pay $10 for parking if you pay in advance at the Mariners website. If you’re willing to walk a little bit, you could find free parking, too, on side streets. Make sure to check out my Mariners Fan Fest Tips and Review with information on the best events to go to and tips on navigating Fan Fest!
Here are some of the fun activities you can take part in during Mariners Fan Fest:
- Greet current & past Mariner players & get autographs & photos
- Tour the Mariners clubhouse
- Try the Home Run Challenge
- Run the bases
- Sign up for Mariners FREE Kid’s Club
- Pitch in the Bullpen
- Take pictures with Mariners players
- Take pictures with the 710 ESPN broadcasters
- Play catch in the outfield
- Check out game-used equipment & try it on, hold it, etc
- Play a Family Feud Style Trivia game – Mariners version
- Ride on a Zipline – a 200 foot ride across the outfield
- Kids can slide on the Big Inflatable Slide
- Home Run Obstacle Course (Inflatable) for little kids
- Mariners Kids Zone – face painters, carnival games, prize wheel & more
- Dugout Dialogue – Question & Answer Time with players & coaches
- Picture or Autograph with the Mariners Moose
- Roof Control Room Tours
- MLB Network Strike Zone
- Play the Golf Simulator
We checked the Mariners Fan Fest out a few years ago & it was definitely one of our favorite activities of the year. Our whole family had a blast and we’d love to go again! It really is a great way to get to experience all that the Mariners have to offer and enjoy the behind the scenes time to see how everything operates and get to know the players better!