Many of you may have heard that Kroger stores are having their Mega Savings Event, going on now until September 2nd (start and end dates vary slightly by region and by store). This Mega Sale is where you can buy 1o participating products, you will receive $5 off automatically when you use your shoppers card. And the great news is that there is not a limit of how many rewards you can receive per transaction!! Just look for the yellow tags in the store for participating products!
The two northwest Kroger stores are Fred Meyer and QFC. QFC is having the same Mega Sale with the 10 participating products and receiving $5 off automatically, while Fred Meyer is doing things slightly different. At Fred Meyer, if you buy 10 participating products and use your Rewards card, you will receive 500 extra reward points, which will give you $5 back at the end of the rewards period.
Here are some of the participating brands: AMP Energy, Aquafina, Betty Crocker Baking Mixes, Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Cascadian Farms Cereals and Bars, Cap’n Crunch, Cheerios, Cheetos, Chex Mix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Dole Juices and Juice Drinks, Fiber One, Fritos, Gatorade, Golden Grahams, Green Giant, Hamburger Helper, Life, Lipton Tea, Nature Valley, Old El Paso, Pepsi family of 2 liters, Pillsbury, Progresso, Propel, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Quaker Chewy Bars, Starbucks, Sobe Life Water, Totino’s, Trix, Tropicana, Yoplait, and MORE!
Kroger and its Family of Stores include a number of stores:: Krogers, Fred Meyer (NW store), QFC (NW store), Fry’s, Ralph’s, Dillons, Smith’s, Bell Markets, Cala Foods, City Market, Dunnhumby, Gerbes, JayC, King Soopers, Owens, and Pay Less Super Markets!
Thanks to General Mills, PepsiCo and MyBlogSpark, I was sent a $30 Kroger gift card to see how much I could save using my $30 gift card and using coupons paired with the Mega Sales event! So, I will be posting my results this weekend! Here are some of the sources for coupons that I will be using::
The great news is that General Mills, PepsiCo, and MyBlogSpark have also generously offered a $30 Kroger gift card to one of my readers as well (to be used at ANY of the Kroger-affiliated stores). This will be a short giveaway which will end on Sunday at 9pm PST!
Here are the ways to enter the $30 Kroger gift card giveaway. I’m going back to the comment entries, instead of the form to make it easier for you to enter various ways (there was alot of confusion with the form and most people put all of their extra entries in one comment. I will not be accepting emailed comments for this giveaway, so if you have problems entering, email me so I can walk you thru the steps. Make sure to leave SEPARATE comments for each extra entry!!
Ways to enter giveaway::
1) Leave a comment letting us know which Kroger-affiliated store you shop at. Make sure to leave an email address so I will be able to contact you if you win. This is a required entry and must be done first!!
2) Become a fan of Thrifty NW Mom on Facebook and let me know in a separate comment.
3) Subscribe to the Thrifty NW Mom feed via RSS or email (must be verified) or become a Google follower. Become an email subscriber at top of blog on right side. Mention you’re a subscriber in a separate comment.
4) Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter and “Tweet” about this giveaway, with a link to this post! You must “tweet” in order to receive the extra entry! Leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment. You can copy and paste this into your “tweet” if you’d like: Enter to win a $30 Kroger stores gift card -ends Sun 8/22 9pm PSThttps://tinyurl.com/nfz6wl
5) Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog entry in a separate comment!
Remember, this giveaway will end at 9:00pm PST on Sunday, August 23rd. Random.org will be used to select the winner and I will post the results on the blog, as well as email the winner!!