*Just a reminder that this deal is still going on! The summer & early fall dates have gone up a bit in price since we first posted. However, if you’re looking for a hotel location in November & December, they had quite a few dates for $104.30. I decided to buy this for our anniversary this summer as we’ve been hearing so many great reviews from all of you readers & it was $130 for the night I chose, but we really wanted a special place for our anniversary.
I am very excited about this deal, since we have just been waiting for a deal to pop up for Cedarbrook Lodge to share with you all. This is the first time I have come across a deal on this hotel, and it may go fast!
Stay at the Cedarbrook Lodge in Tukwila (near Sea-Tac airport) for $104.30 a night. This stay includes a bottle of wine, complimentary 24/7 snacks, and FREE continental breakfast. Thats a lot of perks for $104. I have not stayed here yet, but whenever we ask Thrifty Northwest Mom readers for their hotel recommendations, this spot always is the number one recommendation for staying near Seattle on a budget. I hear that it is very family friendly.
To get this deal –
- Head to Bloomspot here.
- Select Getaways.
- Scroll down to the Cedarbrook Lodge deal.
- Select your dates, and make your purchase!
- Valid for selected dates only.
- Includes one bottle of Copperleaf wine per stay.
- Includes daily Northwest continental breakfast and complimentary 24/7 snacks.
- 12.4% hotel tax will be added upon Bloomspot purchase.
- No cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers, discounts, promotions, group rate plans, or existing reservations.
- Refunds allowed until 11:59PM PST on August 1, 2012. All sales are final after this date.