Camping Gear List For Families – Make Getting Set Up for Camping Easy!
Camping Gear List: Here are a couple of our picks for camping faves, to have along on camping trips:
Here are some items that will keep you comfortable and safe while camping.
Shelter & Furniture
Here are some of the things you will need to set up your camp site.
- OmniCore Moon Phase Folding Double Camp Chair
- Toogh 3-4 Person Backpacking Tent, or this 6 person Coleman Tent if you need something bigger
- Coleman 10×10 Sun Shelter or I prefer this screened in one to keep bugs out, it is a great spot to set your eating area up in.
- Coleman Queen Airbed Folding Cot (we suggest this over blow up beds, as they can deflate some in the night, not giving you the best nights sleep, and require pumps to fill and set up. Another alternative is the sleeping pads here)
- Alps Mountaineer Eclipse Table
- Disc-O-Bunk Beds for kids, are highly rated and great for campers or tent camping (in a larger tent) to keep kids comfy.
Here are some items that will keep you more comfortable during your camping trip The sleeping bag is a necessity, but the rest of these items are all bonus items if you want to stay powered up, have your own shower and those kinds of things.
- Battery Powered LED Lantern Fan or this 4 pack of lanterns so there are more to go around!
- Texsport Outdoor Shower Shelter
- Outdoor Tech Portable Waterproof Sleeping Bag
- Mr. Heater Portable Propane Heater
- Ayyie Solar Cell Charger Powerbank
- First Aid Kit
- Pop Up Trash Can
- Mosquito repellent bracelets (these come in very handy in woodsy areas)!
If you plan to cook while tent camping, verses eating out or snacking, here are some items that will come in handy.
One tip that I love to use for my cooking items, is that I keep a “Kitchen Bin” packed. That way I do not have to pack and re-pack regularly (which makes a camping trip so much easier)! For the Kitchen Bin I get a plastic bin, and add in the items you see below (minus the portable kitchen and stove), and then add things like plastic zip lock bags, and anything else I might need to prepare food while cooking. in that bin. Then I can grab and go when its time to get to camping!
- Coleman Propane Camping Stove – I have this stove and it has held up well and performed well for many years for us.
- Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Cooking Set – I love to cook with cast iron, as it holds up well over the fire if you plan to do any cooking that way.
- Life 2 Go 9-Piece Camping Utensil Set – this should be most of what you need in one set, keeping things simple.
- gear4U Camping Mess Kit
- Cooler to store food
- Coleman Pack-Away Portable Kitchen
- Camping dish soap sheets – you can use these to wash hands and dishes
- Biodegradable and reusable towels
- UNO Wilderness Card Game
- GoSport Portable Cornhole Toss Game
- Champion Sports Rubber Horseshoe Set
- Go Find It Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Game
- Set of 8 Telescoping Roasting Sticks\
More camping articles you might like :