Audible FREE Trial & 2 Free Audiobooks!
If you are a fan of audio books, and you have not signed up for Audible, you can get an Audible free trial for 30 days!
You will get 2 audiobooks of your choice, 2 Audible originals of your choice, as well as the following 3 books free:
“Do Over” by Jon Acuff
“Finding Ultra” by Rich Roll
“Good Calories, Bad Calories” by Gary Taubes.
Such a great way to get books to have with you where ever you go!
This is a great way to listen to books on the go, while you’re traveling or just when you prefer to listen rather than read. The three month trial is the best trial offer we have seen for this service!
If you have ever priced Audio books before, then you know this is a really great deal. They can be super expensive, so it’s a great way to try out the program first to see if you like it or at least get 2 audiobooks & other freebies if you decide it’s not for you..
What am I getting with 30 day trial of Audible:
- Audible 2 free books : you get two audiobooks with your free Audible trial when you sign up
- Includes two Audible originals
- Choose from 150,000+ best sellers, new releases sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, get 1 book each month, $14.95/month
- Plus, you’ll still get 2 Audible originals every month after the trial (that’s a total of 3 titles each month – 1 audiobook & 2 Audible original audiobooks)
- Exclusive Audio Fitness program (a $95 value)
- Cancel easily anytime. Your books are yours to keep, even if you cancel (one review did say to be sure to cancel one day before subscription renews, if you want to go this route)
More info on the benefits of Audible:
- The largest producer of audiobook
- In addition to one monthly credit good for any audiobook, you’ll receive discounts on all purchases, plus access to exclusive sales
- Audible Studios gets the best and brightest performers to narrate its books, including Academy, Emmy, Golden Globe, and Grammy Winners
Great Listen Guarantee
- Don’t like a book? No problem. Exchange it for any other with their hassle-free Great Listen Guarantee.
Review of Audible Membership ::
I started my family off with the Audible Free Trial and ended up enjoying it so much that we kept our subscription. Initially I started to get my kids ready for a long flight, and some road trips we had planned over the summer. I thought being able to have them download audio books to listen to on the trip would be fun. And it worked great. What I found was that there were books for the kids as well as us parents, and they worked great to keep the kids busy when traveling, but they also liked to listen to them at home. We also found that they were good for downtime at home in the evenings, where we would listen to a book together vs watching tv. I have many friends who love to listen to the books on their commutes too. My mom has trouble reading (her eyes get tired) so the audio books are a good option for her to enjoy books now too.
The other thing I liked about the audible membership, is that your credits roll over. With Audible 2 free books come with the membership monthly. If there were months we did not use those, then the credits rolled over and where available the next month. If I ended up not using them for a couple months, you can pause your membership, to save you some money monthly, until your in need of new audio books.