Northwest Fall Consignment Sales – 2015
If you’re looking for an upcoming consignment sale, we’ve got a list of all the children’s consignment sales happening the next few months.
Shopping at these large kids’ consignment sales is an excellent way to save a significant amount on clothing to get your kids through the whole year. You’ll find it organized by area (Western WA, Eastern WA,Western Oregon and Idaho), as well as organized by date to make it easier to find one that you’re interested in.
If we missed a consignment sale for kids, send us an email at thriftynorthwestmom (at) gmail (dot) com with all the details or leave us a comment.
- Phinney Neighborhood Preschool Co-Op Biannual Kids Sale – Phinney Neighborhood Center, Seatte; Sat September 26, 2015 9am – 1pm. Free admission. For those who are expecting & those with kids ages 0-10.
- SNOMOMS Fall Clothing & Equipment Sale – Edmonds Community College Gymnasium (Lynnwood), October 17th, 2015 .8:30am – 12pm. Cash and checks only. You must have your photo ID to use a check and only local, non-business checks are allowed.
- Creme Brulee Kids – Kent Commons, Thursday, October 8th – Saturday, October 10th; Free admission; Discount day on Saturday. Open Thursday, 10/8 at 7pm for consignors and two friends, Friday 10/9 from 9am-6pm, and Saturday (Discount Day!) 10/10 from 9am-4pm. Free parking and free childcare are provided. There will also be prize drawings and a children’s photographer on site.
- LMNOP Kids Consignment Sale – Olympia Armory, October 8th – 10th. Thursday 10/8 is shopping just for volunteers, consignors and vendors (check the link for specific times), Friday 10/9 from 9am-10am is shopping for anyone who makes a $10 donation to the Family Support Center while 10am-pm is shopping for New & Expectant Moms, Teachers, Nurses, Police, Military, Firefighters and Foster Families, with the sale opening up to the public from 4pm-7pm and Saturday 10/10 from 9am-7pm. They prefer cash paymen but also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX with a photo ID.
- Seattle Families of Multiples – Aurora Church of Nazarene (Shoreline), October 3rd, 2015 8:30am – 11:30 am.
- Just Between Friends – Issaquah (Pickering Barn), October 22nd – 25th, 2015. Thursday 10am-7pm $2 Admission, Friday 10am-7pm Free Admission, Saturday 9am-4pm 25% Off Day + Free Admission, Sunday 8am-1pm 50% Off Day + Free Admission. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Cash.
- Just Between Friends – Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup (Gold Gate); October 16th – 19th, 2015; Event hours: Wednesday 10/14 7pm-9pm Prime Time Shopping ($15 admission – first 100 only), Thursday 10/15 8am Early Bird Shopping $6 admission, open to public 12pm-8pm. Friday 10/16 11am-7pm. Saturday 10/17 9am-5pm. Sunday 10/18 8am-2pm plus most items are 50% off. Military families, foster parents, adoptive parents and first time parents can obtain free entry tickets on the website.
- Just Between Friends – Gold Creek Church, Mill Creek, September 24th – 26th, 2015; schedule hasn’t been released.
- Toys & Togs Sale – Fall dates TBA.
- Just Between Friends – Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton; October 9th – 11th, 2015. More information coming soon.
- Mommy Time Sale – TBA. It looks like they are still looking for a location (stay updated on their Facebook page)
SW Washington / Portland / Western Oregon:
- Twice Around the Block – Mikwaukie, October 7th – 10th, 2015; Location TBA. Consignors earn 65-80% for your children’s gently used items. Volunteers shop first ( Tues, October 6th 4pm – 8pm) and earn up to 80%. Consignor Presale Wed. October 7th 10am-11am. New Mom & Foster Parents Presale Wed. October 7th 11am-12pm. Open to public Wed. 10/7 12pm-7pm, THursday 10/8 10am-7pm, Friday 10/9 10am-7pm (Most items 25% off!), and Saturday 10/10 10am-7pm (most items 50% off). The 50% Off Presale for Consignors and Volunteers is Saturday 10/10 from 9am-10am. Large bags/backpacks/diaper bags/handbags are not allowed into the sale. It is best to just bring a wallet. Strollers will be tagged. Cash is preferred but debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are also accepted. Bring shopping bags.
- Full House Moms & Dads Resale Event – Doubletree Hotel, Lloyd Center, Portland, September 19th – 20th, 2015. Saturday, 9/19 12pm – 5pm, Sunday 9/13, 9am – 1 pm. Free admission and discounted parking.
- Pass it On Consignment Sale – Old Walgreens/Ace Hardware in Portland (Saltzman Cedar Mill/Portland), August 6th – 9th, 2014. Thursday 8/6 10am-8pm, Friday 8/7 10am-8pm, Saturday 8/8 10am-5pm, Sunday 8/9 10am-5pm.. Featuring all of the usual things plus a special row of school uniforms, expanded homeschool curriculum and materials, sports gear and equipment, and Halloween costumse.
- Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale – Oregon State Fairgrounds, Hart of the Garden Building. October 14th – 17th, 2015.
- Just Between Friends – Kootenai County Fairgrounds (Jacklin Bldg. #25) Couer d’Alene, Idaho. Fall dates TBA.
For those of you who are new to consignment sales, this is an opportunity for you to shop for babies, kids & maternity clothing, baby equipment, toys, books, shoes & much more at a fraction of retail cost. At these sales, moms can sign up to consign & sell their gently used items. So, it’s like one big garage sale all under one roof. :) It’s not too late to contact these sales as well, to find out how you can be a consignor & get cash-back for your own items.
Let us know if you know of other sales we should add to our list!