Northwest Fall Consignment Sales – 2015
If you’re looking for an upcoming consignment sale, we’ve got a list of all the children’s consignment sales happening the next few months.
Shopping at these large kids’ consignment sales is an excellent way to save a significant amount on clothing to get your kids through the whole year. You’ll find it organized by area (Western WA, Eastern WA,Western Oregon and Idaho), as well as organized by date to make it easier to find one that you’re interested in.
If we missed a consignment sale for kids, send us an email at thriftynorthwestmom (at) gmail (dot) com with all the details or leave us a comment.
- Just Between Friends – Issaquah (Pickering Barn), August 24th – 28th, 2016. Thursday 10am-7pm $2 Admission, Friday 10am-7pm Free Admission, Saturday 9am-4pm 50% Off Day + Free Admission, Sunday 9am-1pm 75% Off Day + Free Admission. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Cash.
- Just Between Friends – PenMet Park’s Indoor Soccer Center (2002 36th St NW, Gig Harbor); August 26th – 27th, 2016. Thurs. 8/25 – Prime Time Shopping & Early Entry; Fri. 8/26 – 9am-9pm, $3 admission; Sat. 8/27 – 9am-3pm, $2 admission, 5pm-9pm half price night and free admission.
- Just Between Friends – Everett/Monroe, WA – Evergreen State Fairgrounds Commercial Building – September 22-25, 2016 – Public shopping hours are Thursday (9/22) 2pm-7pm, Friday (9/23) 9am-3pm, Saturday (9/24) 9am-5pm, and Sunday (9/24) 8am-5pm with 50% off items without stars.
- Just Between Friends – Seattle, WA – Burien Town Plaza – September 29 – October 2nd – Public shopping times are Thursday (9/29) 5pm-9pm for Prime Time Shopping ($10 Online Pass), Friday (9/30) 9am-8pm ($2 Admission), Saturday (10/1) 9am-6pm ($1 Admission) and Sunday (10/2) 8am-2pm (Free Admission + 50% Off Tags without a Star).
- Just Between Friends – JBF Marysville/Mt. Vernon, WA – Skagit County Fairgrounds – September 29 – October 2 – Public sale hours are Friday (9/30) 9am-8pm ($2 admission or use a free pass from online), Saturday (10/1) 9am-5pm (free admission) and Half Price Presale 5:30pm-7pm, and Sunday (10/2) 8am-1pm (free admission + half price day). You can get free presale and/or general admission passes online for expectant parents, first-time parents, and more.
- Creme Brulee Kids – Kent Commons, Thursday, October 6th – Saturday, October 8th; Free admission; Discount day on Saturday. Open Thursday, 10/6 at 7pm for consignors and two friends, Friday 10/7 from 9am-6pm, and Saturday (Discount Day!) 10/8 from 9am-4pm. Free parking and free childcare are provided.
- Just Between Friends – Gold Creek Church, Mill Creek, October 13th – 15th, 2016; Thursday, 10/13, 10am-8pm, $2 admission or FREE with 2 food items for local food bank. Friday, 10/14, 9am-7pm, free admission. Saturday, 10/15, 8am-1:30pm, half price day and free admission.
- Seattle Families of Multiples – Aurora Church of Nazarene (Shoreline), October 15th, 2016 8:30am – 11:30 am.
- Just Between Friends – Washington State Fair Events Center, Showplex Building in Puyallup (Blue Gate); October 20th – 23rd, 2016; Event hours: Wednesday 10/19 7pm-9pm Prime Time Shopping ($15 admission – first 100 only), Thursday 10/20 8am Early Bird Shopping $6 admission, open to public 12pm-8pm. Friday 10/21 11am-7pm, $2 admission. Saturday 10/22 9am-5pm, $1 admission. Sunday 10/23 8am-2pm, free admission plus most items are 50% off. Military families, foster parents, adoptive parents and first time parents can obtain free entry tickets on the website.
- Just Between Friends Olympia Sale – Olympia; November 18th – 20th; Free – $2 admission depending on when you go.
- Just Between Friends – Spokane, WA – Spokane Fair & Expo Center – September 23-25 – Admission is $5 on Friday and Saturday and FREE on Sunday which is also the half price sale. Hours are Friday (9/23) 9am-8pm, Saturday (9/24) 9am-4pm, and Sunday (9/25) 8am-1pm. They accept checks, cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Sign up as a First Time Mom on their website and get a presale pass emailed to you a few days before the presale for you and a guest.
SW Washington / Portland / Western Oregon:
- Twice Around the Block – Fall Sale TBA.
- Full House Moms & Dads Resale Event – Washington County Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall South, September 16th – 18th, 2016. Saturday, 9/17 12pm – 5pm, Sunday 9/18, 9am – 1 pm. Free admission. Bring your own shopping bags.
- Just Between Friends – Portland, OR – Portland Expo Center – September 16-18 – Presale and prime time shopping available. 9/16 11am-8pm, Free Admission. 9/17 9am-4pm, free admission. 9/18 9am-2pm, 50% off sale, free admission. There is a full schedule available to print online.
- Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale – Oregon State Fairgrounds, Hart of the Garden Building. October 12th – 15th, 2016.
- Just Between Friends – Expo Idaho/Boise Fairgrounds – September 30 – October 1 – 9/30 10am-8pm. 10/1 9-3pm + 50% off sale.
- Just Between Friends – Kootenai County Fairgrounds (Jacklin Bldg. #25) Couer d’Alene, Idaho. October 21-23 – Hours are Friday (10/21) 9am-8pm with $5 admission, Saturday (10/22) 9am-4pm with $5 admission, and Sunday (10/23) 8am-1pm with free admission and a half price sale. They accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For those of you who are new to consignment sales, this is an opportunity for you to shop for babies, kids & maternity clothing, baby equipment, toys, books, shoes & much more at a fraction of retail cost. At these sales, moms can sign up to consign & sell their gently used items. So, it’s like one big garage sale all under one roof. :) It’s not too late to contact these sales as well, to find out how you can be a consignor & get cash-back for your own items.
Let us know if you know of other sales we should add to our list!