Northwest Fall Consignment Sales – 2014
If you’re looking for an upcoming consignment sale, we’ve got a list of all the children’s consignment sales happening this month and next month.
Shopping at these large kids’ consignment sales is an excellent way to save a significant amount on clothing to get your kids through the whole year. You’ll find it organized by area (Western WA, Eastern WA,Western Oregon and Idaho, as well as organized by date to make it easier to find one that you’re interested in.
- SNOMOMS Fall Clothing & Equipment Sale – Edmonds Community College Gymnasium (Lynnwood), October 4th, 2014 .8:30am – 12pm.
- Sunshine Mountain Kids Sale - Zion Lutheran Church, 25105 132nd Ave. SE, Kent; Saturday October 4th, 8am – 3pm, call 253-630-6072 from more information.
- Creme Brulee Kids – Kent Commons, Thursday, October 9th – Saturday, October 11th; Free admission; Discount day on Saturday. Open Thursday, 10/9 from 7pm for consignors and two friends, Friday 10/10 from 9am-6pm, and Saturday 10/11 from 9am-4pm.
- LMNOP Kids Consignment Sale – Olympia Armory, October 10th – 12th. Thursday 10/10 is shopping just for volunteers, consignors and vendors (check the link for specific times), Friday 10/11 from 9am-10am is shopping for anyone who makes a $10 donation to the Family Support Center while 10am-pm is shopping for New & Expectant Moms, Teachers, Nurses, Police, Military, Firefighters and Foster Families, with the sale opening up tot he public from 4pm-7pm and Saturday from 9am-4pm.
- Seattle Families of Multiples – Aurora Church of Nazarene (Shoreline), October 13th, 2014 8am – 8:3am from SFOM members, open to general public from 8:30am – 11:30 am.
- Just Between Friends – Issaquah (Pickering Barn), October 16th – 19th, 2014. Thursday 12pm-7pm $2 Admission, Friday 10am-7pm Free Admission, Saturday 9am-4pm 25% Off Day Free Admission, Sunday 8am-1pm 50% off Day Free Admission.
- Just Between Friends – Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup (Gold Gate); October 16th – 19th, 2014; Event hours: 7pm-9pm Prime Time Shopping ($15 admission – first 100 only), Thurs. 10/16 8am Early Bird Shopping $6 admission, 9am-noon – First Time Parents, Foster Parents & Military Families shop early; noon-8pm – Public Sale $2 admission, Fri. 10/17 11am-7pm $2 admission; Sat. 10/18 9am-5pm $1 admission; Sun. 10/19 8am-2pm free admission and 50% off sale. Bring reusable shopping bags!
- Just Between Friends – Gold Creek Church, Mill Creek, October 23rd – 25th, 2014; sale starts Thurs from noon-8pm with $2 admission; free admission on Friday 10/24 (9am-7pm) & Saturday 10/25 (8am-2pm with most items 50% on Saturday!
- Toys & Togs Sale – Northshore Junior High Gym (Bothell, WA), Saturday October 25th, 2014 from 11am-3pm.
- Just Between Friends Sale - Metropolitan Banquest Hall (Renton Highlands), November 14th – 16th from 10am-8pm on Friday 11/14 with $2 admission; 9am-6pm on Saturday 11/15 with $1 admission; and 9am-2pm on Sunday 11/16 with free admission and 50% off tags without a star.
- Just Between Friends – Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton; November 21st – 23rd, 2014.
- Mommy Time Sale – TBA. It looks like they are still looking for a location (stay updated on their Facebook page)
SW Washington / Portland / Western Oregon:
- Twice Around the Block – Mikwaukie, Wednesday, October 1st – Saturday, October 4th, 2014; Consignors earn 70-80% for your children’s gently used items.
- Full House Moms & Dads Resale Event – Doubletree Hotel, Lloyd Center, Portland, October 4th – 5th, 2014. Saturday, 10/4 12pm – 7pm, Sunday 10/5, 10am – 1 pm. Free admission and discounted parking.
- Pass it On Consignment Sale – Old Walgreens/Ace Hardware in Portland (Saltzman Cedar Mill/Portland), October 9th – 12th, 2014. Thursday 10am – 8pm, Friday 10am – 8pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
- Baby’s Bottom Dollar Sale - Oregon State Fairgrounds, Hart of the Garden Building, Wed. 10/15 – Sat. 10/18/14.
- Kid Konsign Northwest – TBA. We have not seen any updates on their FB or website page, but keep checking back (they did just have a sale in Spring 2014)
- Just Between Friends – Kootenai County Fairgrounds (Jacklin Bldg. #25) Couer d’Alene, Idaho, October 11th – 12th, 2014; Saturday 9am – 5pm with $3 admission (children are free), Sunday 9am -5pm with free admission and half price day.
For those of you who are new to consignment sales, this is an opportunity for you to shop for babies, kids & maternity clothing, baby equipment, toys, books, shoes & much more at a fraction of retail cost. At these sales, moms can sign up to consign & sell their gently used items. So, it’s like one big garage sale all under one roof. :) It’s not too late to contact these sales as well, to find out how you can be a consignor & get cash-back for your own items.
Let us know if you know of other sales we should add to our list!